Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Vagrant (open)  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Vagrant (open)  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Vagrant (open)  EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Vagrant (open)  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Vagrant (open)  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Vagrant (open)  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Vagrant (open)  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Vagrant (open)  I_vote_lcapVagrant (open)  I_voting_barVagrant (open)  I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Vagrant (open)  I_vote_lcapVagrant (open)  I_voting_barVagrant (open)  I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Vagrant (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:34 pm

At this point I'm just walking to where my legs take me. Anywhere that I'm able to go, anyway. Not much happens around the city whenever I go there, so I stick to exploring the outer lands, stopping occasionally to just regain energy.
The city lights block my view of the skies and at this point especially, I need to watch out. Everyone would need to watch out. The interplanetary transport is still up there, acting, for the moment, as a satellite. But I know that one of these days it'll come down. And when it does... It won't be a good day. Let's just say that.
I'm out here for that.. Then I'm hoping that I'll be able to do some target practice while I'm here.. I haven't been willingly able to use my rifle for fun in awhile. Or for anything else. I just think, maybe I'll get lucky...
But.. Until then, I'll just enjoy the silence.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:51 pm

I decided to take a ride out checking the vampire territory for anything out of the ordinary then have my dinner somewhere quiet. And about a mile out I notice a figure by the blood lake, so I ride in to check on him. I stop not able to recognize him I cut the engine on my bike "Excuse me are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:59 pm

I almost pulled my gun on the guy. Luckily I caught myself. I turn my head slightly and glance at him, "Me? Lost? I don't get lost.. I go exploring... Then I get lost." It seems like a reasonable theory.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:03 am

I look at the stranger "Ausi is that you?" I pull off my goggles and got off my motorcycle "sorry to come in on you so abruptly..." I say as I rub the back of my head noticing his grip slowly coming off the handle of his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:15 am

I turn around and tip my hat slightly, "Indeed i am.. And you're.." I had to think about this for half a second, "Quindaro. Right? And it's fine that you came. I have nothing to do but walk at the moment... Walk, worry, and wonder." I say with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:01 am

I walk up to Ausi and hand him a piece of paper "The reason I was patrolling the grounds were because this guy broke free from a local prison..." I say while taking out my bingo book (aka: My need to kill list) full of compiled info on each hit. "Apparently he is armed and dangerous according to the police reports." I put the book away
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 am

I look at the report, "Well I could help you. I don't have anything else to do." I give the paper back to Quin, "He may be armed, but he doesn't seem dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:42 pm

I then pull out a slip from my journal It was from the special cases division (basicly the division that categorizes abnormal beings) "This ones not normal...that's the thing and also why I'm patrolling this area" pointing to the piece of paper giving description on the escapee "He's a rogue Caesium...that means if he has his weapons its not going to be a cake walk if we find him."
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:10 pm

I look at the slip and look back to Quindaro, "Well it's better than walking around... I'll keep an eye out for him." I gripped my rifle lightly, without intention to shoot anything. Although I glance around just to make sure that we're alone to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:35 pm

I put the slip in the journal then stow it "Besides that I was also just enjoying the night air..." I walk back over to my motorcycle and sit on it. I look at Ausi's rifle "...anyway what kind of rifle is that?" I say while pointing
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:02 pm

I hold it up so that he can see it more easily. Then I reply, "It's an acidic rifle, created to get through almost any type of armor... so whether or not the bullet itself breaks through isn't the problem for the target.. They get to have fun with sulfuric acid." I grin lightly at that last part.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:17 pm

I shiver "sulfuric acid eh? ouch that's gotta hurt...." I pull some gum out from my vest letting him see one revolver from where he's standing
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:37 pm

I hang the rifle on the inside of my jacket, "Indeed it does.." Then I look at the revolver, "What type of gun ya got there? or rather.. How is it special?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:46 pm

I look down and took up one of the revolvers "This is one of what I call Hell's Gifts" I show him a 360 degree view of the revolver "...when I shoot..." I cock the hammer back and aim it at a lonesome bush and pull the trigger and the bush combusts on impact "...My target instantly combusts on impact." I look at him while reloading and then I put it away back under my vest
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:13 pm

I just look at the bush, "Well.. That.. Is a good gun.. Doesn't ammo get expensive though?" I look back at him and my arm twitches slightly.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:56 pm

I look at him "nah they're standard bullets...The gun is enchanted and makes them combust on impact."
I unbuckle my crossbow and sword off my back and hang them off the back of the motorcycle. "*sigh* Much better..." I say while rubbing my shoulders
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 pm

I pop my back causing easily visible sparks to go down it, then do the same to each of my knuckles, "So.. Who're you working for or where did you get these targets? I'm in need for a job and apparently they don't accept my coins here.." I toss a one of my golden coins at him just for him to see one. They're partially titanium, due to the resourceful abundance where I live. Plus they can double as ammo for some guns. Which is why it's a shame I left my modified blunderbuss back on the cargo hold. oh well..
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:20 am

oI catch the coin and study it while talking to Ausi "I get my jobs on the computer back at my place" (In reference to a fax machine). I toss the coin back at Ausi "A lot of the jobs I take are for the special division of the police force" I open my journal "I can get you an offical licence soon...well as soon as we can get you an I.D." I take another look at the coin Ausi had in his hand "......also my friend those coins are worth alot because they're Titanium."
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:45 pm

I stay quiet for a moment then ask, "Is there a chance I could do it unofficially? Or at least anonimously?" The thought for my reasoning was to not have other killers after me. It gains more ability to not aquire enemies, so I don't have the paranoia in the back of my mind that someone might be there for me.
Regarding the coins I say, "titanium is valuable here? It appears far too often on other planets I've been to."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:24 am

I look at Ausi "you can work off books too" I dig into my pocket and pull out a contact number and hand it to Ausi "Just call this number and they'll get you a target to keep an eye out for..." I let him look over the details, I kept thinking about the Titanium that he just showed me. "Thats better than Aluminum especially for custom parts..." I think to myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vagrant (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagrant (open)    Vagrant (open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Vagrant (open)
Page 1 of 1