Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barFeeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barFeeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Feeding a Craving. (open)

Go down 
+2
Quindaro
Axium Ziakri
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:02 am

Elincia laughed. "It's quite alright, and things have been going well. I tend to watch my back now since you know.. the incident." She shivers slightly. "I still don't have any idea what they wanted to do with me" She sighed heavily then ate some more food.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:21 am

I finish the forkful "same....I think there's going to be some chaos soon." I said while scooping up more noodles. "I...I always feel as if I'm being watched by someone while hunting in that forest..." I look at the forkful of spaghetti and then up at Elincia with a re-affirming look "Everything Is going to be alright things will sort themselves out."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:05 pm

"Funny you should say that, Quin." I said, walking into the restraunt once more. "I found some more of those guys that you're so upset about, but unfortunately, they also found me." I said, moving so they could see me now. "They'll be here in about five minutes, sorry, but I'm not gonna be much help. Goodbye and good luck." I whispered, falling forward, an ebony blade sticking out of my back and 20 arrows coating the rest of my backside.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Through all of the past conversation I've been sitting in a booth near them all. Thankfully, somehow none of them have actually noticed me considering I have a teal hat. A few things have gone through my mind,
Seems like SOME people only come here for a fight.
Chaos? Ha. They wouldn't know chaos if it came and punched them in the face.
Then I even wonder why I come to a restaurant if food doesn't even benefit me in the first place. Well, that was at least up until Masaaki stumbled in.
After that I just think , This is gonna be fun to watch... If they're coming like he says they're going to.

Last edited by Ausmidius on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:56 pm

I lay on the ground, taking shallower and shallower breaths as time passed. I could not heal myself due to the drawbacks and found myself beginning to fade away. (Looks like I wasn't able to save anyone after all, and I had two of the four artifacts too... heh, I guess this really is the end of my travels, what a pitiful excuse for a man I turned out to be.) I thought, taking one last look around, and finding one more person, a robot sitting in the corner with a teal hat on. "Stranger," I weakly called, "Please help these two out." Such were my final words. I died Saturday, March 01, 2014 at 8:57pm.
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 pm

A heavy cloud of dark smoke shrouded the seemingly dead body of Masaaki. As quickly as it had enveloped his body the cloud vanished along with the corpse of Masaaki. All that was left was another note scribbled hastily in blood red ink.
This was not my doing, however I can not let a man such as Masaaki die. I will see to it and try to determine if it is possible to resurrect him. He has been taken to the forest where I will tend to him.
The same mysterious insignia was stamped to the bottom of the note.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:29 pm

I mumble a phrase or two to myself and stay seated, ignoring what Masaaki had said about me helping the, and continue to keep my papers in front of me, at least pretending to read them, even though I have them memorized word-for-word. I don't normally take orders or requests from people who I don't know or respect.
I think to myself, Why would he trust a bandit?
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:58 pm

I look at where Masaaki was "Okay I dont know if anyone was there just now....." I go back to eating my food
Back to top Go down
Kiba Yuuto

Kiba Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Kiba had been running low on food at home recently, and so he passes by areas where food is well-known. Upon seeing a striking image, a bedazzling restaurant known as Paisano's, a sudden craving emerges from the boy's stomach. He runs joyfully into the restaurant, and examines it. He is startled when the front desk lady arrives. "A booth in the corner, please." Kiba requests. Through his attire this far, no one knew that he was an assailant, nor did most care- he was known for being a nice kid, anyways. Walking by other booths, he notices a few chatting. He gives them a quick "Hello!" then sits where he desired.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:27 pm

I look at the boy after he said hello "Hello" I said while getting up "you new here?" I hold out my hand and smile "The name is Quindaro."
Back to top Go down
Kiba Yuuto

Kiba Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Kiba stands back up as the man he just passed seemed friendlier than he thought. He walks by him again and shakes his hand. "My name's Kiba. How are you?" Kiba greets. He looks around in awe, acknowledging the appealing features the restaurant has. A bright smile appears on his face while in the midst of introducing himself: both to Quindaro and Paisano's.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:40 pm

"Its always nice to meet a new face around here!" I then pat him on the shoulder "how bout you eat with us food is my treat for the newcomer!" (post and then wait for Elincia)
Back to top Go down
Kiba Yuuto

Kiba Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:45 pm

"That'd be great!" Kiba replies gratefully, "Though I can pay for myself, thank you. It's best you save your money, anyways." Kiba sits in the booth lawfully, granting room for others that were there, or were possibly arriving after him. He stops examining the restaurant, then looks at the menu. "I think I know what I want to eat." Kiba comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeding a Craving. (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2