Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Feeding a Craving. (open) I_vote_lcapFeeding a Craving. (open) I_voting_barFeeding a Craving. (open) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Feeding a Craving. (open) I_vote_lcapFeeding a Craving. (open) I_voting_barFeeding a Craving. (open) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Feeding a Craving. (open)

Go down 
+2
Quindaro
Axium Ziakri
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Feeding a Craving. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Elincia walked into Paisano's hoping to get some good Italian food. She had been craving it all week, and well.. It was time to end that craving. She slid into a small booth as a waiter came up and handed her a menu to look at the choices she had.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:46 am

I was sitting in the booth that was behind Elincia's booth drinking espresso and I ordered chicken Parmesan. I tip my head back and I study the patterns in the ceiling. "I wish someone I knew was here..." I said to myself
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Elincia was looking at her menu when she heard a familiar voice behind her. She turned around, "Quin? Is that you?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:41 pm

I look back at her and let a huge smile loose "who else could it be?" I said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:11 am

Elincia chuckled. "Oh, I don't know, the boogie man?" She then turned fully to face him. "Would you like to come over here and sit with me instead? I really don't mind"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:34 am

I changed which booth my food would be served to and then sat at Elincia's. "I love coming to this place every once in a while to serve my pasta craving."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Elincia smiled, "I was craving Italian today, reason being why I'm here. Fettuccine Alfredo, or Chicken Parmesan?.." She ponders the thought. "I can't chose, I might have to get both. Along with their salad and bread sticks. Yumm"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:31 pm

The waiter showed up with my plate of Chicken Parmesian and some bread sticks "you wants some while you wait for your food Elincia?" I say while handing her a couple bread sticks
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:40 am

The doors swing open and a breeze floods through the room as Shurikan swiftly walks into the restaurant. He starts to salivate as the crisp aroma of fresh bread sticks slips up his nostril. Starting to take notice of his growling stomach, Shurikan heads to the nearest table in his view where a couple is already sitting at. He laughs, and rudely inserts himself between the two, putting his arms over their shoulders and laughing as if they have known each other since Gallia's creation.

"BREADSTICKS, FANTASTIC!"

Shurikan says, beginning to help himself to the crunchy bread sticks.

"Whats with the annoyed faces?"

He questions in confusion.

"Oh, right... Let me introduce myself! I am Shurikan, scout of the great forest!"

He sputtered, taking a quick swig from a drink already resting at the table. Shurikan hastily wiped his hands on a clean napkin and thrusted his hand forward as a gesticulation to shake hands...
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:46 pm

I look at this Stranger gripping my revolver "Hello do you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:17 pm

I walked into the nearby Paisano's and wondered what I would order. I began to look around and noticed Quindaro seated with the fair Elincia and a newcomer. This newcomer had apparently made Quin angry, nervous, or maybe even protective for Quin had out his Revolvers set on him. (Yeesh, somebody gonna get shot.) I walked over to the bar and asked about what was going on. The person that had waited on them filled me in. "Oh, well let's see how this plays out." I said after ordering Spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Shurikan laughed daringly at the revolver aimed for him.
"Not much, just came to talk and enjoy some food" He mumbled while filling his mouth with the delicious contents at the table.
"It seems I have not introduced myself, I am Shurikan! I am pretty new to this part of Gallia."
He motioned for a waiter and announced he was buying drinks for this table and the gentleman that just walked in the door.
"No need for the gun my friend, I mean no harm!"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:04 pm

I look at him "*sigh* okay fine....I don't really like it when a random strangers come up and eat my breadsticks" I holster the revolver.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:28 pm

(Well that was anticlimatic.) I thought, finishing my meal. I left a tip on the table and got up. As I began walking I took a closer look at this rude newcomer. I noticed an insignia on what he was wearing. (He's one of them?) I thought. As I jumped to conclusions, I took out one of the two kunai I kept with me that day and threw it directly at the mark in question. It was on the outside of his shirt, so no blood was drawn. "Who are you!?" I demanded furiously, seething with rage.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Elincia glared at the boy who had sat down. "Mind your manners child, before i banish you from here. Me and my friend Quin were chatting when you so rudely interrupted, and it wouldn't be wise to piss of the queen of the Laguz, let alone princess of the land." She tapped her fingers on the table annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:42 pm

"With all due respect Madame" Shurikan says sarcastically with a smile.
"I come from a faraway land called Delteria. I am required to obey the laws of the land, although I can have a bit of trouble with that, but I still bow to the king of my homeland."

He stands up and bows in a respectful gesture as to take his leave, as two kunai fly towards him, pinning his cloak to the wall.
"Who am I you ask?" He scoffs, staring into the eyes of his attacker.
"Well as I stated, although I have lived here for a while I am from a far away land." He smoothly removes the kunai from his apparel and hands them to the attacker.
"It will be a shame having to patch this up." He remarks, running his hand over the blood-red insignia patched onto his cloak.
"As for this insignia? well, you will hear more about us." In a swift motion he throws two black stones onto the floor of the restaurant. A cloud of smoke springs into the air clouding everyones vision momentarily. As the smoke clears all that is left on the table is a wad of Gallia currency with a note attached.

Thanks for the meal, I hope to see you all very soon.

An insignia is stamped at the bottom of the note in dark-red ink.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:53 pm

I look around then look at Elincia "what just happened?" our food arrived shortly after
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Elincia shrugged it off. "I have no idea, nor do i care. That child seemed arrogant and rude. I wouldn't mind to never see him again." She grabbed her plate and took a bite of her chicken parmesean.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:54 pm

I take a drink before eating "Indeed..." I take a bite of my chicken parmesean. "How is it?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:57 pm

I coughed into my sleeve. (He got away.) I looked around to make sure nobody was hurt and found everyone to be safe. "That guy..." I said, clenching my fists with desparation and rage. "*sigh*, well, no helping it now I guess." I began to go into a deep thinking spree that I was known to go on every now and again. (Why was somebody like that doing here? Why did he bear that mark? Delteria... that world sounds so familiar... oh god, that's where we were attacked by that gang. But if that's the case, then surely the king would have known about it, unless... unless he was the one that attacked us like that? But what would he need to do that for?) I walked over to the table where Elincia and Quin were sitting at. "Hey, it's me again, sorry to interrupt, but I need a quick word with the both of you. What can you tell me about Delteria and its King?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Elincia looked at Quin. "It's quite delicious." She smiled and continued eating, that was.. until Masaaki approached. "It's no bother, and honestly i don't know much about it. I'm sorry dear one."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:10 pm

"It's ok, thanks anyway. Sorry, I'll leave you two to eating now." I replied. I walked out the door and back home with a sorry look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:27 am

I finished up my plate "well who knew so much could happen during one meal!" I said jokingly as I pull my wallet out and paid for both meals and a big tip to cover for the commotion that was caused.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Elincia continued eating. "I'm not even finished, I still have more stuff to eat." She chuckled. "I tend to eat alot."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:30 pm

I look at her and chuckled along "oops...sorry I wasn't thinking" I conk myself on the head feeling silly. (after totally not paying the bill yet) I order some more bread-sticks and some spaghetti "if that's the case..." I look at Elincia "so how have things been going lately?" I say after eating a forkfull of noodles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding a Craving. (open)   Feeding a Craving. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeding a Craving. (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next