Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Ridge(Just the six of us)

Go down 
+4
InFor3
The Gentleman
Kami Taka
Drago Dragneel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:46 am

"Yeah we will look after her.I can tell already she's gonna be a hand full."He turns to Rachael,follow us and go at our pace understand?"Ten minutes passed by and Drago radioed in."We got Rachael,we will look after her."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:48 am

I watched quietly as the team approached.'we should have just met on the ridge...' I thought to myself as I began to meditate.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:51 am

Rachel had settled near by the ridge and waited for the others. She opened up her laptop, and took out a headset, putting it on. Her laptop searched for the squad's communication link and added it's own pathway to it. The headset was resonating with the laptop as the signal was detected. "Gent, this is Rachel, I linked to your feed with my laptop. I'm pretending set up  less than a mile from the meeting spot. I'm going to stick around here and see if I can't detect tech from unwanted guests, I'm a ground look out till you get further up the line."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:54 am

I hope we didn't get detected."We arrive at the edge of the Ridge cold and hungry as we sit down and wait for Gent and the others."Anyone up for some dinner?"
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:58 am

The Gentleman was startled to hear Rachel's voice over the radio,"Rachel? Well, good to hear you're alive. Hold your position and wait for the rest of us to arrive. The CLEAVER should make it to the ridge within the hour." The Gentleman kicked the speed up to 28 mph and thought to himself, so far so good, thank the high heavens. As the CLEAVER neared the others, he reduced the speed; reaching them, he set it down and opened the solar panels, allowing it to get a slight charge in the waning sunlight. He climbed out of the cockpit with a cigar and a bottle of scotch, and asked Drago, "What's cookin', my friend?"
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:09 am

Rachel smiled as the CLEAVER passed her position. She didn't move to the ridge just yet. She had other ideas. So the place we are headed to is supposedly guarded huh? Let's check thing out with a little friend of mine. She placed an AD card into her laptop and opened up the file, seeing a dark page open up. She then took out a small machine that looked and felt early like a real butterfy. The butterfly opened it's little eyes and the page on the screen intently revealed what the butterfly was seeing.

"Go on little guy .." she talked to the butterfly softly as it started to fly out of her hand and get past the ridge.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:26 am

I appeared behind Rachel and spoke softly "what are you doing?" I said, putting my Hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:33 am

Rachel smiled at Keita a bit then looked back to her laptop. "You'll know when you get to it, as long as you guys keep in touch with me, I should be able to bypass and keep controller of the security across the enemy lines."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:45 am

You realise there is not technology here? These are ruins..protected by grousome things" I said as I spread out my arm, offering her a hand "I'll cook ya a mean stir fry..?" I waited for her to accept my hand
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:51 am

Rachel chuckled. "That's why I'm using every controller. Any Kantian magic will show up as colors. This way I can help you avoid magical traps." Rachel explained.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:00 am

"Not all traps are magical you know?"He  says as he wipes his face and drinks water."Now lets all go to sleep it's late and we need to get up and climb the Ridge early."He walks over to the fire and puts it out.He then sets up the C.L.E.A.V.E.R to where it's a big tent and lays down and closes his eyes and drifts off.He looks exactly as if he was a sleeping cat with his tail all curled up and head tucked in.He looks...cute and peaceful when he sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:26 am

"We need to set up a watch..." I said blinking to drago, stabbing Kage into his tail "never sleep too deeply, or you'll never wake up when someone kills you."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:29 am

Drago wakes up"OWWWW WHAT THE FUCK MAN?"He picks up his tail and begins to rub it and heals the wound."Next time just shake me or someting."
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:31 pm

"What now Drago" I say as I sit down take a piece of meat and put it in a bowl of water then heat the bowl up.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:37 pm

"Fucking Keita stabbed my tail!"The wound may be healed but the pain is still there."When I go back to sleep I will make sure to check around just please wake me up if you need something.And if you do,just don't hurt me in the process."
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 pm

The Gentleman ate his dinner, had a drink, then climbed into the back of the C.L.E.A.V.E.R. and went to sleep, dreaming of the things he would create another day...
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Well, how is everyone's dinner tasting?

According to folklore of this place, there's supposed to be three gatekeepers posted at the outer reaches of the Ridge entrance, two in the middle battleground, and finally, one titanic sized Leviathan in the center. How are we going to fight that?
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:09 pm

I sighed softly dismissing drago, lying down I answer the question "that's up to you guys to find out... I'm only here for emergencies..." I let my eyes wander before closing and embracing sleep warming.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:00 am

(Switching from drago to Gajeel,pretend as if Gajeel was Drago ok?)
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Rachel smiled as she ate up her own lunch and joined the team. "We need a system to do this ..."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 pm

No shit..." I mumbled as I downed some ramen.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Well because we know little about our opponents thus far, I would suggest a recon team go in and search the area for any good vantage points or clues regarding an entrance and guards. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:50 pm

"Sounds good but what if one of us is noticed and attacked?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Fair point Gajeel fair point. Well, I guess we can use that as a diversion while the rest of us get in there if that happens. I dont forsee that happening though, for we all have cloaking magic.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:34 am

"Yeah we can get by by not being seem but they can hear.smell,and touch us.Just be prepared to fight when the time comes.I'm thinking going in teams of two. 2 on support with healing magic and 3 assaulters and 1 vanguard. I can be both an assaulter and vanguard but we need someone to help us while staying here to help guard the base." He pulls out a bottle of scotch and begins drinking. "Sometimes drinking helps me think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ridge(Just the six of us)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Outside Areas :: Mountains-
Jump to: