Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Ridge(Just the six of us)

Go down 
+4
InFor3
The Gentleman
Kami Taka
Drago Dragneel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:25 pm

"I was just thinking... these clones here aren't as smart as the original. They don't speak, and they attack blindly as if they have no minds at all. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Whatever the case, we need to find their link back to the original before we bring down the house. Hey, let me have that blade you received not long ago real quick please." I said, motioning for the phoenix bane Keita had.
"I've got an idea."
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:32 am

The Gentleman grinned as he watched the others start to chip away at the pillars, "Ah, yes! That's the ticket!" He caught an incoming attacker and threw him into another pillar,"Find the original, then bring the house crashing down! Bully! Bully i say!" The Gentleman then charged and fired an electrified doragohameha wave through three of the copies at once, watching as their bodies dissipated, then reformed nearby. Suddenly, it hit him. "Everyone! Cluster together into a circle! Let them surround us! When i give the word, jump!"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:20 am

I rolled under a slash an stood back to back with gentleman.My new sword held out infront "ready!?" I said awaiting gents plan to take action.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:00 pm

I retreated back to where the others were, dragging along a copy. I touched its face on the phoenix feather, and it completely disappeared. (That's it!) I thought. "What the plan gentlemen?" I asked, formulating a backup plan should this fail.
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:01 pm

The enemies quickly formed a circle around the group and charged. Waiting until they were within touching distance, the Gentleman suddenly yelled, "Jump over them! Let them all strike each other!"
As he jumped over them, he watched they all clashed in the center of the former circle,"Now, bring down the ceiling directly above them! HA!" He yelled as he charged and fired a stony doragohameha at the ceiling above the cluster of enemies.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:27 pm

A beam of purple lightning struck the cealing and rock crumbled down. I laughed as the were crushed and gradually disappeared without multiplying.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:18 pm

As we all jumped forth, I noticed a three of the minions had stayed back while the others charged recklessly to their own demise. I threw two kunai at the two stationed near the pillars that weren't damaged yet, and destroyed them. "Looks like we've got ourselves a winner. That one there is the original." I said, nodding my head towards the two. I had slipped my phoenix feather out of the blade and hid it within my pocket. "Shall we?" I asked. "So it appears that they finally found me. It's about time, I was getting rather bored waiting. Oh well, at least their ends will be swift. Goodbye." The creature said cockily, arising for the final battle.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:53 am

(Confused as to how you have the Phoenix feather? It's in my blade?)
I landed and twirrled my blade. My eyes changing a burning red "let's get this over with... Unless you wih to deal with the king of demons?(this thread was started before echo took over)" I smirked as I felt my powers return. A result of the roof and pillars crashing down.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm

(On a previous post, I managed to slip it out of your sword after the minion dissapeared on contact.)
"So, you claim to be the king of demons do you? That may be true for now, but you will soon be defeated by another demon. Who will be King then? For the one that speaks like a sir, what lies in your future is something only you can live to find. And for you, Masaaki, is this really what you want? If so, then it's time to fight. You may know a blade dance or two, but can you dance with a devil!? The creature shouted, unsheathing two hidden blades, dipped in a poison deadly to even smell. If it touched you or a weapon, the corrosive content was so great, your weapon would just vanish in a mere instant. "This is getting interesting, how does it know my name?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:50 pm

(What minion? You never touched my sword...)
I cut a slit into the back I my cloak. Placed the new bade inside. Slipping the Phoenix feather out of it. Putting it in my pocket. I then thrust my hand into a void (as per conditions for god slayer) as chaos booster activated. A cloak of purple lightning and blue flame engulfed me. "Bring it on mutha fucka! Let me show you the demon blade dance!" I yelled as blood spurted from my mouth.

Chaos booster 1
Demon blade dance
All stats x100
+ all swordsmanship related stats doubled.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:55 pm

("I've got an idea." I retreated back to where the others were, dragging along a copy. I touched its face on the phoenix feather, and it completely disappeared. (That's it!) I thought. "What the plan gentlemen?" I asked, formulating a backup plan should this fail. That's when I did it.)

"Look at you, you've got blood spurting from your mouth. You think that boosting your power up to the point of whiplash is immediate will help you? That truly is foolish. You'll end up dead at that rate." The creature said, waiting to see how long it was until one of us brashly charged it. It's blades were still oozing with the poison, but now, they had an ominous glow to them. It then occured to me that the creature may be charging for an attack, trying to use words to distract us. I used the specialty bestowed by this place one more time to test and see if my hypothesis was true, and it indeed was. "Keita! Hit it while it's charging!" I shouted, throwing five kunai setting them ablaze.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:02 am

I grinned as I was behind the creature "let me show you true swordsmanship!" I screamed as I began my assault. 111 slashes every second for 6 seconds. Each crushing blow from god slayer strong enough to fell a building.

(Misaaki, that may be true but you never said about slipping the Phoenix feather out in your post. Ou can't really do something using a previous post when there is no info of you doing it in said post)
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:38 pm

(Regardless, I'd like to have it back after the battle please.)

The creature was able to block my two kunai, and when Keita got close, it disappeared. "Have you forgotten? I can use the same tactics as you can!" The creature shouted, using the same tactic and ability as Keita. (Well, this got a lot more interesting.) I thought, watching the two duke it out via blades, trying to come up with a plan. "Fine, try this!" I said, throwing two more kunai, and following up by splitting my severed justice in two. I next threw one at the dueling pair, hoping Keita would use it against the creature. I then equipped my gauntlets, yet this time, their lightning was amplified considerably. I used the specialty of the Ridge to pinpoint weakpoints that we could attack and finally end this. (Now, it's time to finish this.)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:31 pm

I smiled as the creatures swords quickly broke under god slayers might. As soon as the swords shattered I buried the sword deep in his throat. Then as misaaki's sword approached I blinked away. Just before it hit me. So the creature didn't see it. Causing it to be buried deep in his chest "font under estimate demons you filthy bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm

The sword I threw for Keita to catch ended up slicing into the creature's left arm. "Even though a sword is buried in my throat, I still exist because I'm not the real one either!" The creature shouted, disappearing again. "You are caught in a dungeon where I manipulate everything. Have you not realized this yet?" I am the Ridge, and the Ridge is me, and thus, you cannot destroy me without destroying my core." It explained. "You have put up a most admirable fight, but now it is time I ended this once and for all." It stated as the hollow chamber in the center of the room opened up.
"Follow this corridor and I'll be waiting to kill all of you. This same room where I reside lays the things you seek or clues to things you seek. It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:23 pm

I followed the path down to the final chamber and saw the real creature sitting on a throne, with a book underneath it's right hand. It stood, and extended one blade out from it's arm. (This is it. Let's finally end this.) I thought, equipping my gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ridge(Just the six of us)   The Ridge(Just the six of us) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ridge(Just the six of us)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Outside Areas :: Mountains-
Jump to: