Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A Gathering (Angels) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A Gathering (Angels) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A Gathering (Angels) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A Gathering (Angels) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A Gathering (Angels) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A Gathering (Angels) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A Gathering (Angels) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A Gathering (Angels) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A Gathering (Angels) I_vote_lcapA Gathering (Angels) I_voting_barA Gathering (Angels) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A Gathering (Angels) I_vote_lcapA Gathering (Angels) I_voting_barA Gathering (Angels) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Gathering (Angels)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

A Gathering (Angels) Empty
PostSubject: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:59 pm

I walk into the cafe and seat myself. The others should be here soon. I wait for them to arrive, wondering if we would have fun, or end up arguing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:11 pm

I nervously step in hoping that there won't be many people. I see Miyako and sheepishly walk up to her. "H-hello.."
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Walking into the cafe I ask the clerk "Can u get me something to eat" then I point to where Miya was sitting and say "ill be over ther.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:14 pm

"Hey guys!" I shout, waving to the two of them. "Took your time?" I ask teasingly, winking at them.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:16 pm

"You could say that" I say while sitting down "Well bastion I didn't expect u to show but u did u been working on being a round other people" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:17 pm

"Ah..s-sorry." I sit down next to her leaving my hands in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:24 pm

I smile at my friends. "So, how are you guys today?" I ask. I know they have a problem with each other, so I hope they become friends from this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 pm

"I-I'm fine..." I try to stay as calm as possible. "A-and yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:27 pm

"I'm doing great. Glad to hear you're fine." I say with another smile. Then, as a last second addition, I say, "Your Highness." with a stifled giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:33 pm

A blush rises across my face and try to cover my face. "I, I told you to n-not call me that...."
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:34 pm

I laugh. "I know; that's what makes it fun!" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:36 pm

I sink into my seat and mumble to myself. "This is why I have a double..."
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:40 pm

"Aww, come on. Don't be like that! I'll stop, okay?" I say, with a small laugh. "Calm down!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 pm

'I-I'll try..." I smile slightly at her.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Coming back from the cash register with his food I ask "what happened" barely over hearing bastion talking.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:53 pm

"We reached an agreement, that's all." I say to Akihiko. "So, how are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:02 pm

"I'm good would u like anything" I say gestering to my sandwich
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:08 pm

"Uhh, n-no thank you...I'm not hungry..." I stay sitting in my seat twiddling my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:15 pm

"Okay your loss this is good" I say sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering (Angels)   A Gathering (Angels) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gathering (Angels)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Downtown Area :: Mel Belle's Cafe-
Jump to: