Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A Commission  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A Commission  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A Commission  EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A Commission  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A Commission  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A Commission  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A Commission  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A Commission  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A Commission  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A Commission  I_vote_lcapA Commission  I_voting_barA Commission  I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Commission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riotier

Riotier

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Working on a personal project using his personal forge lit with dragon fire and wearing his dragon scale lenses he was rather oblivious to most things around him so engrossed in his work he was doing.
Back to top Go down

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:18 pm

Dracel walked in on Rioter and quietly grabbed a sword from the one of the multiple weapon racks of the workshop. "The sword is of good quality, but lacks any luster or grace. Hence it is only a tool of bluntness and is not worthy of my hand." Said Dracel as he snapped the shining black blade using the least amount of effort.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Hearing the sharp metallic chime of metal snapping Riotier turned to see Dracel his leader. After going back to the heated metal he was working over he removed it from the fire and placed it in the water barrel near bye. "What can i help you with King" he said "If you've come for an inspection i'll gladly show you around".
Back to top Go down

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:44 pm

"That won't be necessary Rioter. I have seen your work and it truly is deserving of great praise. However, I came here to discuss a mater of great importance. I have a rather "special" request for the master of smiths of Caaesia. Complete this assignment and I might consider cementing your position with your own private estate and a space in my court." Said Dracel as he fixed the lapels of his knee-lenght overcoat. HE was wearing a black, suit overcoat, a vest and a white shirt. His pants matched his suit and he wore his eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:51 pm

"A special request... I'm sure i can do whatever you require" he said as he removed his thick leather apron and placed it on his workbench. "What shall i craft for you my King.
Back to top Go down

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:01 pm

"Yes. I wish you craft me a tool of unparalled power and strength. Capable of reflecting the might of the ancient gods. I wish you craft me a set of armor as frightening and intimidating as the catalysm yet as elegant and as luxurious as the Citadel itself. I commission you to craft me the Caesar Armor. A heavy plate armor that doesn't limit my movements yet bestows upon me the aforementioned effects. I care not what materials you use or combine. I care only about results. Can you handle this task?" Questioned Dracel as he finished his demand.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:06 pm

"The appearance and mobility issues shouldn't be any problem once I take your measurements" Riotier replied "but to reflect the might of a god shall take nothing less than divine material it would take time to gather such things as they aren't found just laying around"
Back to top Go down

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:12 pm

"You have ten days. If by tens days my request isn't complete, I will deliver the appropriate punishment and repercussion." Said Dracel crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:22 pm

"Crafting takes time King and to gather the material... but if it is of upmost importance I will pull some of the other smiths from their work to find the metals and essences I'll require if that will... please the King" he deadpanned "My I ask what this is for or will it just be a personal armament?"
Back to top Go down

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:32 pm

"This shall be my personal armament. It must function as a symbol of authority and an armor fit for a king. I have also spoken with the alquimist guild and it's archmaster, Vincent, agreed to help with this project. I must ask that you gather all the required arms and hands to work for this commision. You may also borrow up to ten warriors to accompany you in your expedition for tools and materials. You hace 10 days. I shall appear randomly and unaninced between the following days in order to check up on you. The deadline is ten days." Finished Dracel by grasping his hands on his back.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:38 pm

"Very well King an alchemist would have been required to handle a few of the steps and I thank him for his assistance" Riotier said "Your understanding is appreciated in the matter of the gathering King I shall do what you have... requested of your Forge Master"
Back to top Go down

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:51 pm

"Very well. Your dedication is noted. I shall beseech the treasury to aid you as well. However, do not lose sight of your objective." Said Dracel in a harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Commission  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Commission    A Commission  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Commission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Caesium Grounds :: Blood Forge-
Jump to: