Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dracel's test EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Dracel's test EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Dracel's test EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Dracel's test EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Dracel's test EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Dracel's test EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Dracel's test EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Dracel's test EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Dracel's test EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Dracel's test I_vote_lcapDracel's test I_voting_barDracel's test I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dracel's test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Dracel's test   Dracel's test EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:14 pm

I strode through the under city leaving a trail of body's behind me when I found myself in the center of the training grounds "dracel! COME! I mam hear to teš our worth...." I laughed as I thrust Kage through a hunters head as he launched himself at me. The body went slack and a blue flame ran down the blade and incinerated the corpse, within a few seconds there was now evidence that the victim had existed, not even ash. "I AM WAITING DRACEL!"
Back to top Go down

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel's test   Dracel's test EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Dracel was able to see Keita from the Citadel and snapped his fingers. He had a personal squad of Berserkers deal with Keita and he triggered the city guns. He was sitting on a throne with woman dressed in extremely revealing clothes doing his bidding. He himself was shirtless and eyepatchless. He chuckled as he ordered a communication device be brought to him. He grabbed the head of the device and clicked it.

"So, it seems a kid is disturbing my peaceful lunch. Since I am rather busy, I hope these don't defeat you before I myself step into the fray." Said Dracel through a communications network of the city. The squad of Bersekers were equipped with anti-magic armor and had been subject to experiments where their strength had been increased in exchange for their sanity.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel's test   Dracel's test EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:44 pm

I laughed psychotic ally as dark booster activated and I withdrew my blades from their sheathes. There was a blur across the training grounds and I was standing where I originally was but with my blades pointing at dracel, "face me slime" as I finished my scentince the useless brutes that surrounded my collapsed into piles of dismembered pieces.
Back to top Go down

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel's test   Dracel's test EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Dracel stood from his throne with his coat and boots. He had an insane look on his eyes ( well eye) and clapped his hands as he ordered the city guns to launch a volley to Keita as he made his ridiculous descent down the palace as if he jumped from a plane.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel's test   Dracel's test EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:38 pm

A cloak of blue flame surrounded me and incinerated the bullets before they got close. I placed my swords in the ground and clicked my fingers and the turrets burst into blue flames and within a few seconds the turrets were non existent.
Back to top Go down

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel's test   Dracel's test EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:42 pm

( Keita…dont destroy my city or i swear I will declare hunting season on all demons)

Dracel laughed madly as he used his arms spells and summoned a spear of red energy. He then used his carrera spell to move at blinding speeds and upon a second he threw the spear of energy from a location no one could detect due to his speed and was impossible to dodge.

( The spear can destroy a whole building when it is thrown)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel's test   Dracel's test EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:48 pm

As soon as he disappeared I blinked upto his throne and chucked as I watched the spear fly into a house "Baka...destroying your own city.."
(I didn't destroy your city, just got the turrets out of the way, but I easily could.)
Back to top Go down

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel's test   Dracel's test EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Dracel grinned as he moved behind Keita and used his cadenas so he could bind him. As the chains coiled around Keita, Dracel charged up a sword and swung it downwards unto Keita's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel's test   Dracel's test EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:02 pm

I laughed as I blinked out of his chains grasp, on top of Dracels head, causing the chains to trap him instead "you will have to do Bette Then that." I tutted.

Last edited by Keita Isanagi on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel's test   Dracel's test EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:49 am

Dracel looked serious and dismissed his chains. He also used negacion to disable the blue flames. As the fires ceased to burn, He walkes past Keita and made his sword disapear. He waved at the maids to clean up the mess and he sat down on an armchair. "Consider this little exchange of blows over kid. I have lost all interested in you. You failed to land a truly damaging hit while I managed to corner you and do significant damage to your shoulder and arm. I could had easily severed your limb, however I held back. You may attend to a hospital here or have a healer treat you, But remove yourself from my country afterwards. Also, as a price, I will take your powers for myself before you leave. That is all."Said Dracel as he raised a glass of wine and looed plainly at Keita with cold, icy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dracel's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel's test   Dracel's test Empty

Back to top Go down

Dracel's test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Caesium Grounds :: Huntsfields-
Jump to: