Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Lala Devilukes Abilities I_vote_lcapLala Devilukes Abilities I_voting_barLala Devilukes Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Lala Devilukes Abilities I_vote_lcapLala Devilukes Abilities I_voting_barLala Devilukes Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Lala Devilukes Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lala Deviluke

Lala Deviluke

Lala Devilukes Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Lala Devilukes Abilities   Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Spells

Name of Spell(s):Devilukean Tail
Type:Offensive
Effect(s):She can fire laser beams from the tip of her tail.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Passive and Continuous
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal
Weakness/Cost:However, her tail is both her weapon and her weakness, for it is very sensitive. When someone touches Lala's tail, she becomes weak and seems to lose her strength (and perhaps has an erotic feeling), though she can shake anyone off of her tail by mustering enough strength.

Name of Spell(s):Sonic Scream
Type:Offensive
Effect(s):Even her own voice has power. For example when Japan was going to be hit with a very large typhoon, Lala went to the typhoon and screamed at it out of frustration for it ruining her plans with Rito. The result was a strange formation of pure energy, which could even be seen from space. This blew the typhoon away from Japan.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Passive
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal
Weakness/Cost: She can lose her voice if she overuses it?

Passive Abilities

Devilukean Super Strength: Her physical strength (without any inventions or powers) is pure brute force to the point where one punch can cause a shockwave and create a small crater on a wall without making physical contact to it.

Devilukean Super Speed: Lala has also shown to be able to run incredibly fast, such being able to run 100 meters in 10.9 seconds.

Devilukean Durability: She has also shown to withstand heavy attacks and have great resilience even with her own tongue, like when she ate one of Run's really spicy sandwiches and it didn't even phase her.

Hand-To-Hand Combat: Although Lala has never been trained for combat, her advanced physical capabilities help her stand her own even against someone like Yami.

Superior Intelligence: Despite her childish personality, Lala's intellect is perhaps one of her most notable ability, due to constantly creating extraordinary inventions and redesigning other material objects. Lala has been considered a genius since she was a child, even being able to disassemble war ships.

Swordsmanship: In Darkness chapter 43 Lala has shown to be quite skilled with a sword as she is able to to counter Yami's attacks until her sword brakes.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

Lala Devilukes Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala Devilukes Abilities   Lala Devilukes Abilities EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:00 pm

Approval prevented. Please make drawbacks for your abilities, and use the template.
Back to top Go down

Lala Devilukes Abilities
Page 1 of 1