Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

It's Noisy Here {No Death}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harsolf

Harsolf

It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Harsolf sat up and looked around Why am i here again. Harsolf asked himself then he noticed a bear by him he grabbed it and drank it. He then decided to look around the room and sees 2 corpses and a squad of demons a women and quin. The squad of demons and the lady where staring each other down there's going to be a fight. Harsolf decided to walk between them and announced Listen if you want to fight don't kill each other death is a cold thing and should not be taken lightly. Harsolf said In fact if you want to fight ill take all of you on iv. Harsolf told them
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:13 pm

I look toward Sinika nervously. Is she mad?! I think, and decide not to tell her about my race, in case she decided she didn't like me either.
Back to top Go down
Sinika Blake

Sinika Blake

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:16 pm

Sinika turned o harsolf and spoke "you really want to die...?" She inquired as She pointed to the DEAD dismembered demon corpses (read posts properly... The "demon squad" is dead) Sinika chuckled inocently and leant in close "cause if your eager to die... I will kill you?" She said in a psychotically inocent way.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:05 pm

"I wouldn't step up if i wasn't confident i couldn't fight." Harsolf replied
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:48 am

I started to snicker, which led to a sadistic laugh. "You really think you two can fight in my presence? I recommend the new guy to disperse while I take the girl to the King. If you don't like that, then I'll have to take care of the trash." I continue laughing, knowing that magic was currently still nullified and he had a 3-2 person fight if they decided to retaliate to his 'demand'.
Back to top Go down
Sinika Blake

Sinika Blake

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:20 am

Sinika laughed as She appeared behind harsolf holding her claymore to the back of his neck "I could kill you right now..."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Harsolf drops and spins knocking the feet out from under her and places his scythe at the base of her neck "Same with me." Harsolf replied "Im not a person to take lightly." Harsolf told her
Back to top Go down
Sinika Blake

Sinika Blake

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Sinika stepped back as though to not be caught by the spin. She attempted to counter sweep. Worst case scenario she block the sweep putting harsolf of balance. Best case scenario sinika hooks harsolf's ankle, lifting it up, grabbing it and pilling his ankle, causing him to end up on his arse.
( you can't instant hit )
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Harsolf back flipped though the air to dodge the counter As harsolf landed he rushed forward hoping to use the edge of his scythe to cut her head completely off. (I am sorry i completely forgot about that)
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 pm

At the moment Harsolf pushed forward, a Sphere of Ki energy and I started moving towards him at high speeds. While the sphere was coming from the front, 2 more were coming from 45 degree angles form behind causing a Triangle Formation Assault. "I'm still here bitch"
Back to top Go down
Sinika Blake

Sinika Blake

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 pm

Sinika smiled a she was instantly on the other side of the room "this should be interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Harsolf Pushed The pole of the scythe down to launch himself straight into the air then landed on the other side of the sphere. Harsolf then backed away from the orbs and the man "This is getting fun." harsolf thought " If that is all you got im right fully disappointed." Harsolf exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Sinika Blake

Sinika Blake

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Sinika walked towards harsolf, claymore in her left hand "let's go then..." She sheathed her claymore on her back and stood, waiting for him to attack. Her favourite attack ready. With quick sword. An ability to move your sword multiple times in a second with out it looking like it's moved.
Sinika sat and waited for harsolf to embrace his death and come forth.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:29 pm

"Naw im done i need a smoke" Harsolf replied walking over to the door
Back to top Go down
Sinika Blake

Sinika Blake

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:08 am

"So...? The laguz really don't have spines..." Sinika walked towards harsolf, happy to take his head "don't worry, I'll make sure you have a cowards death."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Harsolf stopped "What did you say." Harsolf said "If you say another word about the laguz I'm going to kill you." Harsolf told her
Back to top Go down
Sinika Blake

Sinika Blake

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:18 pm

"Ok... Now I'm confused" sinika laughed "either laguz are spineless or it's just you?" Sinika stoped walking and waited for him to snap "your couldn't kill me regardless~"
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:15 am

Angry Harsolf ran at her heading to her right side ready to cut her with his scythe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Noisy Here {No Death}   It's Noisy Here {No Death} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Noisy Here {No Death}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2