Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
relaxing after a meal EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
relaxing after a meal EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
relaxing after a meal EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
relaxing after a meal EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
relaxing after a meal EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
relaxing after a meal EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
relaxing after a meal EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
relaxing after a meal EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
relaxing after a meal I_vote_lcaprelaxing after a meal I_voting_barrelaxing after a meal I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
relaxing after a meal I_vote_lcaprelaxing after a meal I_voting_barrelaxing after a meal I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

relaxing after a meal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

relaxing after a meal Empty
PostSubject: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:41 pm

(I changed characters so after this topic all topics i do with Damien will be in 3rd person)

I lay down in my cat form in a small patch of sunlight with half eaten dead mouse next to me. I let out a slight yawn as I begin to curl up in the sunlight cutting through the trees.

Last edited by Damien Corruption on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Elincia approaches in her wolf form quietly, sitting next to him. Elloww. she transfers her thoughts to him. Seems like your enjoying yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:01 pm

I open an eye and see a wolf next to me. I was until you moved into my sunlight. I sit up and begin to clean my fur.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Elincia giggled softly. My apologies, I'll move. She then steps aside and lays down, watching him closely. Mmm.. So..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:06 pm

"It there something you want from me?" I keep licking myself and glace at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Elincia huffed Just checking up on you.. She sighed and walked away from him, going the opposite direction. so much for being nice... she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Not my problem. I take a bite of my mouse and lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:25 pm

Elincia sat down a few yards away and laid in the grass. "Boys are so stupid and arrogant. Sometimes I wish they didn't exist. Ugh -.-" She put her paws over her muzzle and began falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:28 pm

"Dogs aren't much better." I curl up and begin to nod off as well.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Elincia looked up. "Show some respect to your leader and mind your tongue, cat." She growled lightly then turned away falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:47 pm

"Leader smeader, I've been living alone for all my life so it doesn't matter to me if you are or not.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Elincia laughed. "Uggghh you drive me nuts." She shoved him lightly with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 pm

"don't make me bite you." I swipe at her with a sheathed paw.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Elincia laughed and turned to her cat form instead and shook her butt playfully ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:56 pm

I swipe at her again. "I don't screw anyone i see, especially when its the first time seeing them."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Elincia backed up disgusted. "screw!? I just wanted to play fight -.-. ya nasty." She turns away and faces the other direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:03 pm

I roll over to face the other way. "I'm not a fighter and it could have fooled me."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Elincia looked at him angrily. "I have a boyfriend, and your not my type." She turned into her wolf form and ran off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:08 pm

"Hmph, now I can be alone." I eat the rest of the mouse and begin to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Elincia began to fall asleep as well, keeping one ear open to listen to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relaxing after a meal   relaxing after a meal Empty

Back to top Go down

relaxing after a meal
Page 1 of 1