Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 I_voting_barA Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 I_voting_barA Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}

Go down 
+3
Eris
Fenris
Miyako Kiyoshi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:43 pm

I turned and looked at harsolf "your about to loose that hand..." I snarled looking at him with my boos red, pentagram pupil eyes "back off"
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:59 pm

*shuts her eyes and tries to calm down: telling herself that her base instincts are different than the others of her species - even if she's just lying to herself.*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:02 am

"Please, little one, tell my your tale of woe, and then hear mine. Maybe then you understand the difference between savagery and being uncivil" Fenris watches only the cat, ignoring the others
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:57 am

"If you want to fight im all for it." Harsolf replied "But know this i dont have time to do it so its gonna have to be later." Harsolf added
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:42 pm

I fairly noted what he said and grabbed for his arm, wanting to remove it from Eris' shoulder "I don't want to kill anyone today... So behave..."

(Harsolf please do not join any new threads, you character is on the verge of being trapped in the temple in the new eyes topic. If you don't resold the situation it will be counted as your character being trapped.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:05 pm

*uncomfortably looks at the wolf* - i'd rather not discuss it, but my previous owner tried to sell me...he's no longer alive. *troubled, looks at her hands* ....i avoid giving into instinct now: it's safer for others - I won't be savage anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Fenris shakes his head slowly, "I watched my mate and children be butchered by demons.... How saddening, that a horrible person was killed...while I had to watch unblinkingly, bound to the walls by unbreakable chains while my entire family was murdered... Do not speak to me. Of. SavagERY!" punctuating the last three word with punching the frame of the door... Bending the metal with the force of his pain and anger.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:03 am

*angrily lashes her tail* ...do you think that your pain is any greater than mine...? pain is pain. - so don't be savage: learn to control yourself. *defiantly glares up at the wolf*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:39 am

Fenris shakes his head slightly, eyes focusing on Eris, banishing the memories and registering what the girl had said. His fingers unclench and he gives a guilty glance at the warped frame. "Perhaps," he says carefully, "you are right. I did judge my pain to be greater than yours, and I have lived far from any other person for many years..."

He half shrugs and ends his monologue, having lost the words to describe what he means.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:55 pm

I couldn't help but smile under my mask at the display of passion "good show..." I muttered as I went back to my vanilla late. I sipped slightly and wondered if tho bout would go further.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:43 am

*blushes angrily at the wolf: trying not to let her instinct attract her to him due to his species* ... i-i guess wolves are just like that.... only focused on themselves. *cheeks burning*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:23 pm

"I guess you see me as nothing but a wolf, but I am much more than just an animal." he says, slightly annoyed by her refusal to accept the half-apology. "I am Fenris, little cat, and you seem to focus on yourself a large portion of the time as well."

He bares his teeth in a half smile, and leans forward,
"Who are you?"

Last edited by Fenris on Thu May 08, 2014 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:29 am

*mumbles, looking away* ... Eris... n-not that you should care. *shyly twitches her tail* ....a-and i'm not self-centered-! *glares up at him: cheeks stinging*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Fenris meets her red eyes with his amber orbs, pupils a vertical slit. He breathes in through his nose as he straightens up.
"Goodbye Eris, I'm not able to judge if you are self-centered, because I have my own issues to think of." He drawls sarcastically as he heads out of the damaged doorway and into the bustling street.

Thinking about the damage he did to the establishment he tosses a leather pouch with some wooden carvings and a few semi-precious stones onto one of the picnic tables outside of the building.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:58 pm

*cheeks burning still, stands and chases after him: unable to help but feel attraction - even if it's just due to her species' instincts* ... a-arrogant.. *mumbles*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Fenris looks back at the follower, "Did you decide that one apology isn't enough? Or do you seek to change me into a polite and fiery little kitten like you?" he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:32 pm

i- th-that's... i-i want to follow you, ok-? *blushing: unsure why she's attracted, looks at her feet* ...i-i'm not helpless... s-so i want to tag along.
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:36 pm

I'm not coming back to town for a long time...see my clothes?" I gesture at my rough and handmade clothes, "I live rough"

"but if you are coming along, then come..."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:38 pm

*eager to follow him - instincts encouraging it, follows after him after a nervous glance down at her clothes - or relative lack thereof in comparison* ... i-i'm not a kitten- *mumbles - even if she knows that IS her species*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Fenris keeps walking, his gait that of an experienced traveler

----*Exiting Thread*----
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:27 pm

I watched them both as they moved. When Eris went outside, I blinked on the roof. Continuing to watch "untill she's safe.... This demon might become a guardian angel..." I muttered to myself. Slightly dussappionted with her choice of partner. "Well, she Is but a stray.. Adorible.. Kind kitten..." I muttered once again to myself. I prepared to follow them, blinking along rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2