Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf I_vote_lcapSword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf I_voting_barSword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf I_vote_lcapSword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf I_voting_barSword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenris

Fenris

Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf   Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Name of Weapon: Sporðr
Image/Description (preferably and image so we can tell of it better, but if you do description make sure its in fairly great detail please): A large shield made of a greyish golden metal, as if the smith had blended lead and gold, it is arched along the top and taper down to a point, a slender chain attaches the shield to Fenris's wrist, so it may be easily brought to hand if disarmed, when not in battle, Sporðr is a lead shackle with a golden chain.

Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf Wolf_Shield

Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: The Sporðr can emit either a grey or golden auric shield, The grey auric shield is a physical barrier of immense durability. The golden auric shield is a magical barrier that will stop all but the most powerful of spells that require either line of sight or line of effect. (duration 5 posts or dismissed)

Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: The shield auras are morphic only when being summoned, if they are in a large open space when activated, they are able to be quite large, and then cannot be taken into a smaller area without being dismissed. If created in a tight area, when taken to a larger area they will not expand.

Neither of he shield auras can be used at the same time, and after dismissal they require an amount of time equal to one half the duration they were in effect to recharge.

Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary): Defensive

Class of Weapon (A, B, or C): A (1/2 of a sword and shield set)

Name of Weapon:Ulfrmækir
Image/Description (preferably and image so we can tell of it better, but if you do description make sure its in fairly great detail please): This one and a half handed sword has a gleaming silver blade with a black iron and leather wrapped hilt,  a wolves head  leads up to the fuller of the blade. Its indention is inscribed  with many tiny runes,  and four large circles on the cross of the hilt, a single rune glows in each circle.

Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf DSCF2414

Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: Each of the slots on the hilt hold a sigle that endows the blade or the weilder with powers, three of the runes are perminant, and inscribed into the metal, the perminant runes signify: Strength, Resilliance, and Dexterity. The empty slot can be filled with elemental or fortifying abilities, such as: Fire, Wind, Ice, Acid, Erosion, Armor, or Clarity...

Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: the blade provides no benifit in its sheathe or when he transforms... when he places a rune in the empty slot in any way, he becomes weakened to the elemental or fortification's opposite.
(Fire=Water, Ice=Lightning, Mind=Body, Armor=Magic)

Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary): Offensive

Class of Weapon (A, B, or C): A (the second half of the dual weilding set)
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf   Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf HlGBKt6
Back to top Go down

Sword and Shield of Fenris, the Umber Wolf
Page 1 of 1