Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] I_vote_lcapThe Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] I_voting_barThe Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] I_vote_lcapThe Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] I_voting_barThe Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] Empty
PostSubject: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:25 pm

I had been traveling for a while now, making it my goal to make it to this point. I stood outside the gates of the Castle that the current King of Gallia lived, awaiting a audience with him. I waited, leaving my power to leak to give him a sort of notice.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Haku was greeted by a butler who indicated that he should follow. The butler lead him into the throne room where Shikyo was sitting on a large throne made of swords. "Come." he said simply, waving him forward.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:36 pm

As I entered, I walked forward as per the King's command. When I was at a suitable distance, proceeded to one knee and bowed my head. "I have a favor to ask, one that I promise to uphold." I stayed in this position, awaiting for the king to reply.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Shikyo sighed, "I'm tired of everyone bowing. Please, get up. You look ridiculous." After waiting for him to stand, Shikyo continued, "What is this favor you wish of me?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:40 pm

I stood up and replied saying "I know this will be a very hard decision, and I have my reasons to ask this, but I wish to join your ranks and to lead what is left of my people. I am a very capable fighter and I have my ways with words, courtesy of my father. I will gladly answer any questions you may have, but I ask that you will consider my favor."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Shikyo gave the man an inquisitive look. "I am not looking to divide my land among people I hardly know, or at all for that matter. Though, I may have an interesting position for you instead. Before I actually offer you this job though, I will need to see what you can do." He waved his hand in a corner and a few target dummies were set up by butlers who then quickly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:48 pm

As I heard the order was given, I had my hands by my side with the palm facing Shiyko. Spheres of concentrated mana and Ki were gathered in both palms. In the next instance, I had vanished and I had appeared behind the dummies, which were completely obliterated into almost nothingness. "Is this what you were wanting, sir?" I had a grin on my face, awaiting my review.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:49 pm

"What else have you got?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:54 pm

I draw my weapon and proceed to say "Now don't be alarm for what happens next." At that moment Raijin was in a vertical position in my hands, blade facing down. A mass amount of Ki could be seen gathering in the middle of the circle at the hilt of the blade. I then proceed to shove Raijin's blade into the ground, causing a shockwave of Ki to be dispersed. "Now sir, if you would as to kindly try to cast a spell, or try to use a weapon that uses magic, you will find a very interesting present."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Shikyo pointed a finger at the man, if this spell did what he hoped it did, then he'd be fine. If not, well, Shikyo would have a body on his hands. As he held out his finger, nothing happened. Shikyo smiled an evil grin, the was what he was hoping for. "Now this, I like. I am forming a group of Peace Keepers to serve under my direct control. I'm hoping to gather one person of each of the races, what say you?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:05 pm

I started to gather a somewhat sadistic grin on my face. "I would gladly join, it was part of my reasons for coming here. And just out of curiosity, what others have you gathered. I would like to know who and what I'll be working with." I finish speaking while now leaning on Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:09 pm

"They have yet to agree though, I suspect certain personal reasons will convince them. Otherwise, you need not concern yourself with the details, just know that you're the first."
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:12 pm

"I feel honored, being the first. With that said, anything needed to be taken care of while I'm here. I am ready to do thy master's bidding." I say this with a sarcastic yet serious tone in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:21 pm

"Nothing at this time. Just see one of the butlers before you leave so that you can get your endless bag of payment and a key to an extravagant apartment or house should you choose."
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:24 pm

"Thank you." I put Raijin back onto my back and proceed to walk back out the door. As I do I signal one of the butlers and ask for a key to a house. Once I retrieved my key and endless bag of money, I walked outside, dispelled Magius Silence, and headed towards my new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]   The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Appearance of a new Hybrid[Shikyo]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Demon Grounds :: Underworld-
Jump to: