Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Hunter (Jamie) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Hunter (Jamie) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Hunter (Jamie) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Hunter (Jamie) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Hunter (Jamie) I_vote_lcapHunter (Jamie) I_voting_barHunter (Jamie) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Hunter (Jamie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:43 pm

I walked into the pub after getting out of the monsoon like weather outside, I take off my drenched trench coat and put it on the rack. Feeling the warmth of the Pub I walk over to the bar and set my sling on the seat to the left (my Katana and Crossbow), "What will it be today?" the bartender asked. I "I'll take a root beer...can't drink right now..." I say looking at him a bit of fatigue in my voice, the bartender serves up the soda. Right when I take a drink I sense a presence..."Another Vampire?" I say in a mumble to myself.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:46 pm

I walk into the pub and pull of my wet jacket and sit down next to the man and order a water. "Hi" I say not knowing he was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:52 pm

I turned to the right after hearing her voice a little surprised "Hello how are you today?" I say then taking a drink then I take another look at her "You new here in Gallia? I haven't seen you around here before."
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:55 pm

"Yeah I am" I say as I get my drink and take a drink. " I'm doing good, the name is Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:02 pm

I hold out my hand "I'm Quindaro nice to meet you..." I smile "If you don't mind me asking but are you a Vampire by any chance?"

(keep in mind Quin is a seasoned Hunter so he can tell race by presence)
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:06 pm

I shake his hand and say "how did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:46 pm

I chuckle quietly and look her in the eyes, "Because I could sense you and who you were as soon as you walked through that door" I say motioning towards the door. I stare back at the table and said "It's good to have somebody else who is the same race..." I say quietly to myself
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:07 pm

"To be honest I was half expecting to be the only one" I say as I take another drink of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:29 pm

"you sound disappointed..." I take another drink then glance over my shoulder at the door when it opened to see a hooded figure walk in and take a seat. "hmm...Interesting..." I say under my breath. I then pull up a notebook notably smaller than my field journal and flip the page to my Hunting Quota. I then look at Jamie "How are your hunting skills?" I ask her wondering about her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:48 pm

"I'm not trust me having someone to talk to is great" I say as I finish my water off. "As for my hunting skills I am pretty basic" I order another drink and wait for his response.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:03 pm

I look at her "Basic eh?" I rub the back of my head and take a drink "Well I can teach you about this place and about some of your abilities as a hunter." I say taking out a canteen and setting it out on the bar, "This is the first lesson in ethics" I motion my hand over the canteen "This is a normal field issued canteen....And in it" I open it and it lets out a smell the smell of blood. "I carry a couple of these since I never drink blood from a source unless I were to come near the brink of death."
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:22 pm

"Oh I don't drink a lot of blood" I say looking him up and down thinking he is kind of cute. What is he thinking about? I blush from what I just said and think I'm a vampire I should drink blood I mean that is what we do. Maybe I should recover and say human blood or something. "I mean I drink it just from animals" I say convinced it was the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:28 pm

"I'm just using this method because I need blood at certain moments to focus and if there's no one around to supply it" I put the Canteen away and grin "This being Vampire territory this pub supports us by supplying processed blood from the Blood lake a few miles out." I look at her then look at my drink to find its empty, I then call over the Barkeep to refill it.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 pm

"Well that is smart I might do that" I say as I take a sip of my drink. "So what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:38 pm

"I think that we should do a job together sometime when this rain stops." I motion to the window outside my motorcycle is currently covered up by a green tarp to keep it from filling certain areas with water.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:40 pm

"Sounds like fun" I say giggling "maybe they should add a car port to this place."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:47 pm

I chuckle along with her "Yea this place really needs something like that" I then point up "Good thing this Pub also has rooms for rent or else I'd be riding back to my house in this torrential downpour."
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:50 pm

"Yeah but I don't have a lot of money just about five I found on the ground when I first started walking around and my jacket is no use it only absorbs the water" I say pointing at my jacket and pulling the little amount of money I have from my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:54 pm

I smiled at her "Your in luck" I call over the Barkeep who doubles as an Inkeep I get two rooms for the night for a low fee. "Don't worry about paying me back or anything I actually have a lot of money saved up because of jobs I do." I smile brightly at her then take a drink.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:48 pm

I smile back at him and say "thank you but I could have found a way to pay for a room." I put my drink down and look deeply into it.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:24 pm

I smile at her brightly "I don't want you to have to scrape up cash from people who you don't know and I'll gladly help out a friend in need of a room" I take a long swig of my root beer and felt around in my vest pocket to reveal a pocket watch that had a half burnt picture of my family in it. "I try to help everyone I meet here in Gallia...especially those of the same race as I." I say looking down at the pocket watch "I never want to see anyone to feel as I did 10 years ago..." my voice trailed off my face still held a small smile as I placed the watch on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:27 pm

"So can you help me with something" I ask looking at the watch and take a drink of my water.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:29 pm

I then snap out of the little delirium at the question "Hmm? What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:36 pm

"I am looking for my brother" I say blushing with embarrassment from snapping him out of the delirium.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:37 pm

I look at her with curiosity "Who might he be?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter (Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Jamie)   Hunter (Jamie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter (Jamie)