Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
My Inner Self [Quindaro] I_vote_lcapMy Inner Self [Quindaro] I_voting_barMy Inner Self [Quindaro] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
My Inner Self [Quindaro] I_vote_lcapMy Inner Self [Quindaro] I_voting_barMy Inner Self [Quindaro] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

My Inner Self [Quindaro]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Otonashi

Otonashi

My Inner Self [Quindaro] Empty
PostSubject: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:04 am

Continuing his exploration of all grounds, Otonashi meets the Blood Lake in the Vampire territory. He looks at the long stream of blood flowing smoothly from the shore, and out of the land, itself. The blood oozing in the lake reminded Otonashi of his power. His outer self seemed easily penetrable like an ordinary human, though, with his high reserve of blood, it was not. Otonashi could live longer than any other human being in the universe, and it was all due to his specialty. Thinking this, Otonashi sits distantly from the lake, watching over it suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:17 am

I was riding around the territory looking for abnormalities, when riding near the blood lake I see someone sitting down. I decide to ride on over 'just to check' (actually very bored...), then pulling to the side I cut the engine and walk over. "Hello there! What brings you to the blood lakes?"
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:24 am

Otonashi hears the sound of a motorcycle approach him, along with the presence of an unfamiliar face. The person looked like a vampire, though he seemed more friendly. "This lake reminds me of the origin of my magic." Otonashi explains, "It's abnormal not to see it in my territory, though. I am human, after all." Otonashi looks at the man and smiles brightly. "That aside, I come here to explore, just as I did with other nations, so far." Otonashi's smile turns into a curious look as he wonders what the motorcyclist was up to. "May I ask your purpose for being here?" Otonashi politely requests.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:37 am

I look at him and grin while crossing my arms "Well you could say that I'm the current leader and lone Vampire of Gallia (for now...), I patrol these grounds checking for suspicious activity that could be harmful to any average passerby." I look at him with intent "Who might you be? If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am

"Are you honoured to be a leader?" Otonashi asks curiously, "Being a leader has always been one of my goals, yet I wonder about the costs behind the position." Otonashi frowns after his question as he despised seeing people alone, "I'm Otonashi, a human, like I said. I am well-known for altering reality." Otonashi's smile grows proudly as he indeed felt very comfortable with his spells. "What is your name, sir?" Otonashi remarks.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:53 am

I take a seat next to him and look at the lake still grinning "The name is Quindaro It's nice to make your acquaintance Otonashi" I say while putting my hands behind my head and laying down to look at the sky. "I actually don't know what its like to lead as I said I'm the only Vampire of the land...or at least until one comes to this land..." I shrug my shoulders " heh..I wouldn't even know if they'd listen to me if I tried to lead them."
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:01 am

"Live to satisfy as a leader when people come." Otonashi suggests, "I hope to see you become that sort of leader, at least. It seems others seem to lack the quality." Otonashi lays back just as Quindaro did and looks up at the sky, as well. Stars were appearing in perfect alignment. "I heard Vampires are a limited clan." Otonashi remarks, "If they bond with another race, it's almost like a princess and a frog; the princess kisses the frog, then joins him under the same state." Otonashi's expression becomes serious as he looks directly at Quindaro now. "How about I help you build your alliance?" Otonashi offers.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:05 am

I continue to look up at the night sky "Build an alliance eh?" I chuckled a little before looking up "I'm intrigued but how will you go about 'building' up?" (I already know your referencing to Vampire blood transfer to others.)
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:11 am

"Alliances don't have to be exclusive to your race." Otonashi remarks, "In fact, I'm already offering to join you, and I haven't even met another human, thus far." Otonashi looks back to the stars, and witnesses another pattern forming. "Other nations are scarcely populated, and could use our help. What do you say?" Otonashi offers once more. He sighs and laughs softly as the stars bedazzle him, shining brightly and glowing everlastingly; even when the sun appears.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:45 pm

I sit up and rub my chin "I like the idea" I say while grinning "again how will you go about it?"
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 pm

"We will start by going to the scarcely populated lands, and start discussions with those who could use some assistance." Otonashi explains, "There must be some out there." Otonashi thinks for a moment as the two kingdoms pop in his head. "Are you affiliated with Echo in any way?" Otonashi asks.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:56 pm

My expression changed slightly, "Define affiliated..." I asked with a tone as if I knew something.
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:14 pm

"Do you work with him?" Otonashi confirms
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:46 pm

I take a second to recollect everything that had happened in the past, "No I don't work with him, I am just an acquaintance of his" I clutch my chest feeling the heartbeat of my new body. "Just recently I was revived by him.....after he killed me..." the memory of when his blade was buried into my head, it made me wince slightly.
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:03 pm

"Are you okay?" Otonashi asks curiously, noticing Quindaro clutch his chest, "Also, Echo doesn't sound like an acquaintance if he killed you. You must be some sort of weapon if he brought you back to life." Otonashi looks up at the sky and wonders. "Why do you think he resurrected you." Otonashi asks.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:28 pm

I hold my hand up "I'm fine..." I let my hand down, "It's partly my fault for being too prideful for my race and land, when Echo initiated his insurrection..." my voice trails off, until my stomach grumbles. "You hungry?" I then get up and walk over to my motorcycle and open up a compartment pulling out a lighter and a couple cans of beans, I then pull a few logs off of the back of the motorcycle. Setting the logs down I set fire to the logs and start cooking the beans. "As I recall I made a contract with Echo while I was a spirit...and when I retrieved my weapons t called me the greatest warrior...I don't even know why...I just rolled with it." I pulled a canteen out of my vest and took a drink. "The catch of that contract is that I don't betray Echo.... a devious smile spread across my face as I turned to Otonashi "...And only Echo"
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:56 pm

"So you were forced against your will?" Otonashi replies, "Also, now that you mention it, I am hungry." It surprised Otonashi how organized Quindaro was for a man only equipped with a motorcycle (storage-wise). "I bet this Echo character wants you to re-establish your future." Otonashi assumes, "Who knows? He may have made a mistake in his goal by killing you." Otonashi looked sharply at Quindaro, wondering why he was actually here. "What do you plan to do now that you're resurrected." Otonashi asks.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:08 pm

I flip out a blade from my jacket and start cutting open the can. "My plan is to restore Gallia...in my own way..." my words trailed off as I finish cutting the can. I hand the can over to him along with a plastic spoon, then I put mine on, I then look at him a smaller smile lingering "There's a man named Shikyo self proclaimed king of Gallia...." I look at him again with a wide smile, "...I intend to topple him and put the next heir of Elincia on the throne"
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Otonashi cuts the can with the given spoon before having the beans warm up alongside the fire. "That'll be very difficult." Otonashi explains, "Especially since Shikyo is second to Echo, meaning we have more competition ahead." Otonashi continues to look at the can of beans as he speaks. "With my spells, however, I could support you in overtaking the throne."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 pm

I take my hand and lower it "alright now enough of rebel speak..." I look over my shoulder and check my surroundings. "I'm working as deep cover....also we can only recruit those who are willing and able. The Gallia Republic Alliance (GRA)" I pull my beans off and cut open the lid and start eating.
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:29 pm

Otonashi starts eating his beans after they warm up. "So, personality checks and a spar?" Otonashi suggests, "I'll be the shield in this project, preventing any word of the GRA from getting into the kingdom." Otonashi looks at Quindaro with a serious look and tone to his voice. "Great Warrior, it's time we take action, and give this world free reign again." Otonashi declares.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:53 pm

I smile and pat him on he back "I see a very bright future ahead of us but first we need to clear the smoke that blocks our way" I say while waving my hands in the air to signify smoke and then parting them.
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:13 pm

"Shall we visit the ascending kingdom then?" Otonashi suggests, "My magic can bring us there, and as you are his contract, Echo wouldn't bother touching us, now would he? It's about time someone faced that area, anyway?" This would all be said as Otonashi witnesses smoke part.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:47 pm

I eat a spoonful of beans "There's a catch to my contract with Echo..." I put my hand up to my face "I cannot directly betray him...or my soul is released" I shook my hand "I have a few things I still need to cover and get done before making a definite move. So I'm not going to the Castle right now."
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Otonashi finishes off his beans quickly- he was starving, anyway. He gives Quindaro a stern look as he thinks to himself: "Perhaps I should speak to others before acting so straightforward" After thinking this, Otonashi turns to Quindaro. "Once you make your 'definite move', contact me." Otonashi advises, "Otherwise, I must be going now. I have much to do before starting this revolution." With this, and to conclude, Otonashi uses Arc of Space to move onwards...into Shikyo's castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Inner Self [Quindaro]   My Inner Self [Quindaro] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Inner Self [Quindaro]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next