Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Kenshiro Sasaki EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Kenshiro Sasaki EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Kenshiro Sasaki EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Kenshiro Sasaki EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Kenshiro Sasaki EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Kenshiro Sasaki EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Kenshiro Sasaki EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Kenshiro Sasaki EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Kenshiro Sasaki EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Kenshiro Sasaki I_vote_lcapKenshiro Sasaki I_voting_barKenshiro Sasaki I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Kenshiro Sasaki I_vote_lcapKenshiro Sasaki I_voting_barKenshiro Sasaki I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kenshiro Sasaki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshiro Sasaki

Kenshiro Sasaki

Kenshiro Sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Kenshiro Sasaki   Kenshiro Sasaki EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Name: Kenshiro Sasaki
Image:Kenshiro Sasaki 1891924_1313585380684.96res_374_300
Race: Human
Class: Samurai
Sexual Orientation: Straight
History: Kenshiro was born within a town in the mountains which was hidden from the rest of the world. In this very town were warriors of said unnatural strength and magic but through thoughts of myth were just of legends. His father taught Kenshiro the ways of the sword swiftly taking out his enemies and using sacred magic to imbue onto armor and weapons making Kenshiro very envious about the world to see if it is the same as in the town. Within his teenage years Kenshiro walked around in the cave area in the town that was forbidden to go down because of the monsters that were within the cave. But he wanted to become stronger and be able to help his village with that was where he met 7 warrior spirits that were always waiting for someone to come and let them have a adventure with the warrior or said person but this story was for later as Kenshiro made through as a adult as 21 now going through the world of Gallia with his imbued weapons, armor, items and his spirits that wander with him to the ends of the earth to find something that would be worth the warriors way.
Personality: Neutral, Focused, Thoughtful
Family: A mother and a father.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Mate: Used to have one but within two years it fell apart.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

Kenshiro Sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro Sasaki   Kenshiro Sasaki EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Kenshiro Sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro Sasaki   Kenshiro Sasaki EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenshiro Sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro Sasaki   Kenshiro Sasaki Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenshiro Sasaki
Page 1 of 1