Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Complaint                       EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Complaint                       EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Complaint                       EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Complaint                       EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Complaint                       EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Complaint                       EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Complaint                       EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Complaint                       EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Complaint                       EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Complaint                       I_vote_lcapComplaint                       I_voting_barComplaint                       I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Complaint                       I_vote_lcapComplaint                       I_voting_barComplaint                       I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Complaint

Go down 
+4
Ragecano
Echo
Harsolf
Shikyo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo

Shikyo

Complaint                       Empty
PostSubject: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:51 pm

[2/1/2014 2:43:58 AM] hokage_kira: A lot of your staff sucks cuz they're all working on Brie's idiotic site. >.>
[2/1/2014 11:51:14 PM] hokage_kira: Also, I think Mark is still trying to get in her pants.
[2/1/2014 11:54:50 PM] hokage_kira: Yeah, definitely still trying to get in her pants. -.-'
[2/3/2014 12:35:31 PM] Chrissy: wait wut
[2/3/2014 12:35:39 PM] Chrissy: and what site?
[2/4/2014 1:13:04 PM] hokage_kira: Silence or something like that.
[2/6/2014 12:39:01 PM] Chrissy: ... lol no they arent -.-
[2/6/2014 12:39:03 PM] Chrissy: and if they are
[2/6/2014 12:39:04 PM] Chrissy: oh well
[2/11/2014 2:16:31 AM] hokage_kira: You should Admin me so poop can get done. Also, I want to add pretty things. (cat)
[2/13/2014 2:08:26 AM] Chrissy: kkkkk

And Harsolf is made a mod? Yeah, something isn't right here.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:33 pm

i can copy and paste the pm i sent her
here u are
Me: There have been so many times when i see no goddamn admin when im on so im wanting to apply for admin i am usually one all day after 1 pm till 10 pm

Elincia: rove to me first that you can do it. It's a huge job. You have to go over characters, spells, and weapons. Read through all the posts and jump in when you can, get on when you can (which i try, but i work and have school all the damn time) and also, you'd be my handyman with the laguz since I (lethe) am leader. In case im not here, then you are in command of laguz when im gone a long period of time. But yes ill make you a moderator, but not an admin. I am the only admin on here, and refuse to make someone else. Everytime i do that, i get stabbed in the back and someone takes over the site and blah.. so :I
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:38 pm

That's all well and good though, I have a point to show that you don't know what you're doing as a member:

[14:31:11 02/04/14] @ Harsolf : how do i edit my item list?

As a "PRO RPER" you should be well aware of how to edit a post. I obviously have far more experience than you and Chrissy knows that as she has seen my handi work herself. Since you have not, I will provide a link to a site that I own and built: constantstrife.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:43 pm

I never said i was pro the only reason i asked to moderate is to help people so what if im a dumbass does it really matter as long as u have a good time it doesn't fucking matter most people take this as if it was there fucking god IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:57 pm

It does matter considering we need intelligent people to run this site. It's even stated in the quote you posted, Harsolf. You should know what you are doing as a staff member, or else you aren't deserving of the position. Can't be any more clear than that, now can it?
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:17 pm

I concur with Echo. According to you, it's okay if the staff doesn't know anything. Staff positions can be given away all willy nilly. News flash, you've lied to Chrissy. She asked you to prove that you can do it. Obviously, you don't know what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:35 pm

I will not tell Chrissy you are a horrid choice for mod. You should be the one to tell her that you lied to her.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 pm

I believe Harsolf can get banned for this. You know, manipulating Chrissy so he can get modstatus? I don't know. Either way, he's fucked.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Now Gentlemen, I realize that this is a huge issue among ourselves, but what happens if Chrissy doesn't care even if this happens? Why have this arguement then. Just a tidbit from the peanut gallery over here. I'll stay out of it whatever happens.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:09 pm

If Chrissy doesn't care about this site, why should I? I will be leaving this site to focus on my own.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:11 pm

It's about hightime that I sever my connections from this site. Just so many issues....
Back to top Go down
Raban

Raban

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Echo wrote:
It does matter considering we need intelligent people to run this site. It's even stated in the quote you posted, Harsolf. You should know what you are doing as a staff member, or else you aren't deserving of the position. Can't be any more clear than that, now can it?

Agreeing with Echo.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:46 am

Well after seeing this I will be bringing it up with Chrissy considering that harsolf is gadfly ever in anyway. I will ask her to atleast reconsider her desist on and test him first. I personally dissagree with her decision. And if she made the decision based on the position as lugs co leader then I will recommend to her someone whom has experience with moderator status.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:24 pm

i v pmed chrissy and told her that bye u guys that i shouldnt be mod so i told her im going to step down so can we get this behind us
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:59 pm

I'm not saying you have to step down. Just ask to be tested properly. So you know what your doing. That's all I ask.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Also, there is no such thing as a "pro RPer". The people that say this are just thinking that they're the best because they have good abilities.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:47 pm

*sighs massively* I'm adding more things to the site and Shikyo you are a co-owner. *dies*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint    Complaint                       Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Off- Topic Discussions :: Member Channels-
Jump to: