Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOf Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barOf Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOf Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barOf Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open]   Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:20 am

My thing can pass through the void opening an come out the other side. Like a portal.
Also as for his weapon. It said he escapes while the golems are. Fighting. If the battle is over before it starts then he wouldn't have time to escape. Besides I'm keeping him here for to purposes. It's not like he's going to die yet.

Continue with thread.
Back to top Go down
Raban

Raban

PostSubject: Re: Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open]   Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:03 am

[Off Topic]

ONWARDS!!!!
But it is alright Alastor, I have read his powers throughly there is no way I can escape him in this one we aren't really fighting, just having some fun. XD But nice dispatch on the golems man.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open]   Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:37 am

(Off topic) -bows- I wonder if Shikyo can dispatch his as efficiently?.. Anyway. ONWARDS WITH THE TOPIC!!
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open]   Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Shikyo heard the golem blundering towards him, it's footsteps crashing through the cars. Shikyo simply created a portal in front of himself, between him and the girl he was attempting to speak with, and waited a moment for the golem to get closer. He then side stepped out of the way and the golem found itself falling a great distance before plunging into an icy cold ocean. Shikyo dispelled the portal and turned around, "Excuse me, I'm trying to have a conversation here. Please, keep the horse play to a minimum." He then turned his attention back to the girl. "My apologies for the interruption."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open]   Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Glass Houses and River Stones [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2