Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon I_vote_lcapRaban's Main and Last Resort Weapon I_voting_barRaban's Main and Last Resort Weapon I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon I_vote_lcapRaban's Main and Last Resort Weapon I_voting_barRaban's Main and Last Resort Weapon I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raban

Raban

Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon   Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Name of Weapon: Sword of Assassins
Image/Description (preferably and image so we can tell of it better, but if you do description make sure its in fairly great detail please): Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon Black_katana
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: The sword is invisible when unsheated and used in battle, no opponent cannot see it.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: Can be seen by the people who have the power to see it and the Caesium's.
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary): Offensive
Class of Weapon (A, B, or C): A

Name of Weapon: Assassin's Severance Pay
Image/Description (preferably and image so we can tell of it better, but if you do description make sure its in fairly great detail please): A dangerous hand to hand weaponry used to eliminate tough opponents when in hand to hand combat or within arms length.
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: Cripple's opponents arms, legs, and/or neck. [For the rest of the battle, neck is instant death]
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: Has to be within arms Length, Only works when Raban is about to die, Ranged attacks, has to be unarmed
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary): Defensive
Class of Weapon (A, B, or C): C
Weaponry: Hands
Example: Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon Tumblr_mjo1iybKhO1r842rwo1_400

Last edited by Raban on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon   Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:53 am

I don't know what the second weapon is.

The first weapon is approved. I'm curios though. Can people with advanced sensory abilities see the sword?
Back to top Go down
Raban

Raban

PostSubject: Re: Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon   Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:56 am

XD Alright let me show you, i'll edit real quick
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon   Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:02 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon   Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

Raban's Main and Last Resort Weapon
Page 1 of 1