Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Renewal EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Renewal EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Renewal EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Renewal EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Renewal EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Renewal EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Renewal EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Renewal EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Renewal EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Renewal I_vote_lcapThe Renewal I_voting_barThe Renewal I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Renewal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

The Renewal Empty
PostSubject: The Renewal   The Renewal EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:11 pm

By utilizing his Arc of Time, Echo appears in the deserted area of the Burnt Meadows: a place meant for wandering from one location to the next. Tonight, hidden within the darkest of shadows, and the frequent raining of ash, Echo would consider the Great Warrior, Quindaro. This man had exceeded Echo's beliefs, and for that, he was grateful. With this being said, in return, Echo would offer him a second chance with a new spell: Arc of New Order. Echo uses this spell to call upon Quindaro's spirit from the afterlife, and have it descend before him. If he were to cooperate, under his surveillance, Echo would surely resurrect the Great Warrior. If not, however, Echo would leave him be as a free-roaming spirit. The choice was up to him.

[If this post is unanswered in 48 hours, I delete it. This is a simple calling for Quindaro- that is all]
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

The Renewal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renewal   The Renewal EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 pm

I see the one I called my enemy approach me I glare but then realizing once again, he's the one who beat me. I listen to the guy's offer "I have conditions..."

Conditions:
1.)I will only fight for defense against my former friends
2.)I am not a slave (I can post freely)
3.)I will not be involved with Doc in any posts (for obvious reasons)
4.)My Identity will be obscure while defending

If my conditions are met I'll join you
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Renewal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renewal   The Renewal EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Echo grins as Quindaro seemed just as interesting dead as he did when he was alive. His spirit form spoke clearly to him, meaning Echo must've used the Arc correctly. "I resurrect you to take a stand, Quindaro." Echo states, "You will live freely, though you will consider me an ally, at the least. I have taken Gallia into my own hands, and now live to clean the world of its mistakes." As a spirit, Quindaro would currently be considered harmless to Echo, meaning he could talk to him for as long as he liked, without being interrupted. "You see, Quindaro..." Echo adds, "To rebuild the world, it needs a true leader. This leader must be willing to commit the greatest of sins in exchange for endless fortune. They must suffer the true meaning of pain if they wish to succeed in life. Do you now understand where my existence originates from?" Echo's grin grew brighter as he spoke his mind. "I am no monster, Great Warrior. I am an Enigma: One who hides in the shadows, and solves mysteries one couldn't normally solve."

[Your conditions have been met. Now, if you are to accept living under the circumstances of the Arc of New Order, you are now back to being a living supernatural. Do realize, however, that you will have to make a 500-word topic suggesting how you are to regain the spells you once had, and the weapons you once held]
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

The Renewal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renewal   The Renewal EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:23 pm

I acknowledged him by holding out my hand "I will help you with your goal." a smile crept to my face "I shall be you're ally"

[sorry I haven't made finished the 500 word topic my computer suddenly crashed my browser and it was lost so I have to retype it]
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Renewal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renewal   The Renewal EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:44 pm

[It's no problem]

Echo grabs the spirit's hand as the Arc of New Order activates. Instantaneously, by the effects of the Arc, Quindaro would now be a visible, living supernatural again. "I warn you..." Echo remarks, "You are under my Arc now, and so if you are to oppose me, even now, this spell will instantly turn you back into a spirit. Understood?" Echo wanted to clarify everything to prevent potential mistakes. Quindaro definitely wasn't one to blame if he disliked Echo, anyway; he just couldn't show it through his actions. "You have been granted freedom, so roam." Echo demands. Hopefully Quindaro knew that resurrecting him came with a purpose; the purpose being to develop a good relationship with Echo and his kingdom. No longer could Quindaro join forces in battle with those who oppose the Supreme Ruler, though, aside from this, he could live as he desired.

[Exit unless you choose to interrupt me]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Renewal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renewal   The Renewal Empty

Back to top Go down

The Renewal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Demon Grounds :: The Burnt Meadow-
Jump to: