Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Moments in Time [Open] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Moments in Time [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Moments in Time [Open] I_voting_barThe Moments in Time [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Moments in Time [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Moments in Time [Open] I_voting_barThe Moments in Time [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Moments in Time [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leraje

Leraje

The Moments in Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:27 am

Leraje was walking with his hood over head doing his best to hide his face from the sunlight when he came across a lake. "This place seems very peaceful." He thought as he went near a tree and sat down where he closed his eyes hoping to get some rest after a long journey from Lion Pride. From the good dreams Leraje had he enjoyed remembering his family happy and together but it all fell apart as he began to hear the sound of battle a long time ago his eyes couldn't open so he could escape the horrible nightmare.

The field smelt of blood and iron as the sound was only filled with yells and dying cry's as Leraje and his 50 men charged the head of the battlefield towards the castle as the main forces distracted the enemy head on. "ONCE WE MAKE IT TO THE CASTLE WE SHALL KILL THE KING!" said a warrior within Leraje's group to rile them up but Leraje felt sick in his stomach but charged on crushing the soldiers of the king in his wake as the sick was slowly to fade, a burning fire began to light within Leraje. An anger he never felt as passionate before was it because he was going to kill the king or was it because he hated himself for what he has done.

Leraje began to shake and turn as he roared in anger in the real world letting it be heard for miles around his eyes opened to a confused state only to have himself put his hands to his face as he stood up putting his hands down to sigh. "I should try my best not to go back to that scenario again. Of all the times i hoped that would leave me..." Leraje thought again as he walked towards the lake to kneel at the edge of the land peering into the water showing his reflection. "Did i even do the right thing?" Leraje thought for the last time as he shoved his hand quickly into water grabbing a fish and pulling it out with a sense of accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Harsolf was walking through the woods smoking his cigarette when he heard a lion roar. Well the first lion to come to gallia. he said to himself better go see what see what the guy is. He said to himself as he walked onto the beach he saw a man sitting by the shore with a fish. Hey lion! He called.
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:53 pm

"Hmm...?" Leraje ears twitched as he held the fish in his hand then started to eat it raw looking over to the dragon boy near the trees. Leraje finished his raw fish and put it on the ground continuing to look onto him, "What do you want fire breather?" said Leraje as he went and grabbed another fish from the water and waved it in the air. "Want something to eat?" Leraje continued to wave it in the air as he put the fish gently on the ground where it was flopping around for life hoping to get back into the water but to gasp for its last of its air dead. "I could grab more food if you like there seems to be plentiful fish in this lake." Leraje smiled as he slowly got up standing and putting his hands by his sides wondering what the dragon boy will do.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:01 pm

No im good Harsolf replied. taking a puff from his cigarette So you're the first lion in gallia. Harsolf said he started walking toward the lion You dont have any of the lions pride bullshit right? Harsolf asked
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Leraje scoffed and laughed at the question, "Pride? Well the pride was the thing i could have but overall I disgraced it to the core. Will I ever ask for pride again, no. I just want to just wander to find something that would be worthwhile." Leraje grinned once more as he knelt and grabbed the dead fish and started to eat once more thinking of where to wonder off to next meeting more new people and experience new things. "As for you fire breather I have heard of your kind they say you are pretty strong of all the Laguz which i am very fond of." said Leraje smiling once more before he went back to his default expression.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:28 pm

The use to be true But the country is at war Every one is divided. Harsolf replied we lost are leader so now the laguz have split up and gone separate ways theres only one that i know of thats still fighting we need a new leader. Harsolf Said or else we will lose.
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:37 pm

"I see..." said Leraje as his face began to look grim. "Tell me who are fighting for the rule right now, I have to know." said Leraje in a serious tone as he looked at him and felt that feeling once more the burning passion for battle and blood lust to shake his head only to focus back at the fire breather. "Battle beckons me again." chuckled Leraje sadly as he lost focus on the fire breather and turned away to the lake. "I need to ask before you answer who is fighting for the rule, what is your name young-ling?" said Leraje in his kind tone again before he sat once again on the edge of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:41 pm

My name? Harsolf said My name was lost with time. Harsolf Said but people call me Harsolf and the tyrant is echo. Harsolf said hes killed many people we dont have the manpower to fight him or his knights. Harsolf said
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:47 pm

"Well that is quite troublesome but if there is a war I shall think of sitting it out. Knowing battles it is one thing that doesn't sit well with me. Plus I am too old too fight these wars." Leraje laughed a little before resuming. "Say Harsolf do you think the moon will be full tonight?" said Leraje as he said as he looked up in the sky smiling. "I bet you at least a fish there will be tonight." Leraje chuckled for the last time before he grew silent and enjoyed the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:22 pm

my friend we dont get to chose to stay out of this war they came after me because im a dragon one of very few left. Harsolf said There going to come after you because your a lion the only one in gallia. Harsolf said u must chose now or you wont get help from others. He said and when a tiger comes along i will tell them the same thing but until then we must fight.
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:13 am

Leraje laughs, "It is alright, but if they do come let them knock on the door and yet i will give them food on the table." Leraje got up one last time and walked over to Harsolf and patted him on the shoulder, "Your father must be proud of you well i must go and look and find some wares. Oh yes take care of yourself Harsolf may i see you on the battlefield or on a passerby until then young-ling." Leraje smiled as he left going off somewhere in Gallia to find something that will rekindle the old heart of his hoping he will find his purpose besides fighting in war once again. "One day the world will be at peace." Leraje thought as he began to run off quickly not to waste the daylight he has left.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:34 pm

My fathers dead Harsolf said tohimeself thowing down his cigarette and stomping on it then walking away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moments in Time [Open]   The Moments in Time [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moments in Time [Open]
Page 1 of 1