Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Creating some Chaos (open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Creating some Chaos (open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Creating some Chaos (open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Creating some Chaos (open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Creating some Chaos (open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Creating some Chaos (open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Creating some Chaos (open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Creating some Chaos (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Creating some Chaos (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Creating some Chaos (open) I_vote_lcapCreating some Chaos (open) I_voting_barCreating some Chaos (open) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Creating some Chaos (open) I_vote_lcapCreating some Chaos (open) I_voting_barCreating some Chaos (open) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Creating some Chaos (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo

Shikyo

Creating some Chaos (open) Empty
PostSubject: Creating some Chaos (open)   Creating some Chaos (open) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:54 pm

Shikyo appeared in the Laguz grounds, choosing the wolf dens since he had eaten a wolf Laguz's heart. He looked around and didn't see anything note worthy. It was just a large wooded area that had no distinct features. He began to wander through the trees, searching for anyone that might be able to give him a decent challenge.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Creating some Chaos (open)   Creating some Chaos (open) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Having skimmed through lands via his Arc of Time, Echo finally comes to arrive in the Laguz Grounds; both the land in which he would take ownership, and the land in which he would immediately sense another demon. With the attacks that Quindaro gave, Echo's clothes were slightly ripped in small areas, though he still possessed the fake Hades alongside the real, along with Quindaro's body. After walking for some time, Echo finally finds Shikyo, dropping the body he holds and saying "Shikyo, I bring you a gift." In regards to his travels through time and space, Echo once noticed how the wounds once given to him were granted by some weaponry Quindaro possessed. He wondered if he could potentially use the weapons Quindaro could no longer control (obviously), but then considered the facts of uniqueness. Perhaps this would be an addition to what Echo could give to his power-hungry friend. "Just letting you know, this makes number four." Echo remarks to Shikyo, letting him know all the different nations they had claimed.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Creating some Chaos (open)   Creating some Chaos (open) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Shikyo smiled as the body hit the ground. It was still relatively fresh though, rigger mortise had already set in on the body. It wouldn't make much of a difference but, the amount of blood that would be spilled by ripping it open would be extremely limited, almost non-existent. Shikyo pulled out his knife and knelt over the body. Just before he jammed into the body, he saw a note clutched in the fingers of the body. He forced open the fingers, creating a loud cracking sound as they broke apart, and took the note from the body. After reading it, Shikyo changed how he opened the body. He carefully cut just under the rib cage and reached in to grasp the heart, pulling it through the chest and out of the hole he made. He then reassembled the shirt and ate the heart with great reverence. After his meal, he searched for the journal mentioned in the note. He found it quickly in an inside breast pocket. He did not open it but, instead pocketed it himself. Shikyo opened a portal and gently tossed the body in, letting it close after.

He then turned to Echo, "So, where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Creating some Chaos (open)   Creating some Chaos (open) EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:01 am

"We visit the Dragons, next." Echo replies, "The fiercest, yet weaklings before our eyes." Echo could notice the lack of brute force Shikyo slid inside of Quindaro's body after reading that note. What kind of information could it possibly contain? Not only this, but was that a journal Shikyo took just now? Albeit, Echo had goals to fulfill, and some small piece of paper wasn't gonna stop him now. Echo had heard rumours about people comparable to Quindaro living in the lands of the Dragons, though after seeing the intense fight the two just had, Echo found these rumours hard to believe. He takes the replica of Hades and tosses it over to Shikyo. "Use that in the worst-case scenario. If a single spell is about to hit you, that sword will deflect it." Of course, once a fake blade like that goes on shutdown, the laws of Echo's Arc would have it vanish completely. Additionally, Echo could always use the Arc again to spawn one anew. With all of this taken into account, Echo uses the Arc of Time to travel to the Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Creating some Chaos (open)   Creating some Chaos (open) EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:07 am

Shikyo caught the sword by the handle and held it with the obvious skill he should as a swordsman of nine. He examined the blade and wondered what power it held. After a few moments, he stuck the sword in his belt. He opened a portal and was transported to the Dragon's Nests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating some Chaos (open)   Creating some Chaos (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating some Chaos (open)
Page 1 of 1