Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Gajeel Volk Spells EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Gajeel Volk Spells I_vote_lcapGajeel Volk Spells I_voting_barGajeel Volk Spells I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Gajeel Volk Spells I_vote_lcapGajeel Volk Spells I_voting_barGajeel Volk Spells I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Gajeel Volk Spells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:07 am

My Original spells were deleted.I made a new set of spells that were approved on PROFESSIONAL sites as well as got my character copyrighted.Here is the link to the spells.(The Savage Beast Mode section as well.)
http://chatango.com/fpix?gajeelvolk

THESE ARE PRE-APPROVED ON HERE ASWELL.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Where are the spells?
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Look at abilities there are tier 1-3 and also look at Savage Beast Mode.(if you dont approve there is a strong chance we will all die)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:59 pm

I cannot find them anywhere. Please just use our template.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:36 pm

And let us all die?Hehehehehe <.<
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:06 am

I would look t them but I CANT FIND THEM!! Jut do the template properly !
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:23 am

just go to the page.Click on hover over abilities and click on either tier 1,2,or 3.Click on savage beast mode aswell.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:01 am

I CANNOT FIND THE LINK TO YOUR POWERS!!
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:29 pm

.,,....just approve them.Or we all die.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Dont forget to check Savage beast mode.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:22 pm

The last two on the teir 2 page due to op ness
Copy cat is a no
Glistening vasure is a no.
Savage beast mode is a no.
Only demons can control hell and only angels can controll heaven
Also the spell that seals people in hell.. THat is pointless against demons
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:08 am

then I wont fight because savage beast mode is vital.Try reading and actually understand why he has his power.Good luck dying Gallia!
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 3:31 am

ok i approve the mode but you still require to write each individual gate before you can use them. the rest stays the same. as for that little page. you require to write that info here not on an external source. next time it will be declined regardless of your argument
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Savage Beast Mode
Physical/Spirit(not magic)
The users strength doubles,the eyes turn red and,long black triangular stripes goes down the users back and the outlines of the eyes are darkened.The appearance changes depending on what gate is opened.
Continuous
Non-Verbal
Cooldown/Limits:Same as Gates of Heaven and Hell

His power Rivals even that of gods.He can freely control both Heaven and Hell's energy.He rarely uses it out of fear of losing control.His entire appearance changes from his original form into the image shown to the left.Within this form he can open the Gates Of Heaven And Hell and gain unimaginable power.He is suppose to use this power to change the world for better or for worse.He chooses his own path to follow.Gajeel uses vigorous training in order to never have to use Savage Beast Mode.But it is only a matter of time before he meets his match.

16 Gates Of Heaven and Hell

Type:Spirit(non magic)

Can only use these when in savage beast mode.

His strength is multiplied by the number of gate.If the first gate is opened his strength is doubled again.and so on and so forth.At the eighth gate he has a very short time when using it before he passes out.He has the power to do multiple different moves at once with multiplied power by 8.Different effects take place between each gate.

1.Strength is doubled and senses are more keen.Eyes get a bright golden glow.
2.Magic power is increased to double the power.
3.Healing ability is increased to instant.
4.Speed increases to a blur almost undetectable to the eye.
5.If hit with Fire,Water,Earth,Or air,he can deflect it back at the user.
6.Awareness and overall status is increased and he can deflect dark and light attack back at the castor.He can automatically sense the most faint sounds and vibrations in the earth telling him the location of anything in his surroundings.
7.Spells that take a long time to charge,the charging time is cut in half.Energy that is used in any spell is cut in half.All costs are cut in half.Combines the effects of 2,5,and 6. Cooldown for spells is cut in half.
8.Gains the ability to suck up energy from the ground and transfer it to him.Bright glowing runic magic rings starts to appear throughout the area.
9.Upon being attacked,if the opponent is using magic;Gajeel can nullify one spell upon impact and gain power equal to the damage it could have caused.(Lasts the same amount of posts as the spell used on him but takes 5 posts to cool down.)
10.Draws energy from the moon regardless if it's night or day but he gets more energy at night.
11.All spells lower than Tier III gain 1 Tier making them stronger.He can stop time for 2 posts.
12.He can predict the next movement his opponent will use,giving him time to react.Eyes start to shift from golden to glowing red.
13.He can use two abilities at the same time or pair two abilities together.(If he combines abilities they must be compatible.)
14.This is where he starts to lose it.He gains the abilities of Gates 13,1,5,and 7.His flexibility is increased and dodging speed is exponentially increased.He still has good control but he seems more violent.
15.Gajeel is covered by a black and white aura,his coat transforms and large steel runic armor plates form on Gajeel and make a protective barrier that stops most attacks.This armor is called Purgatory.The fur on his chest and stomach shift from silver to black.Most do not live after the first 3 gates.A dark hood appears over his head and a silver necklace with a cross appears around his neck.A bible is in his hands and soon the bible will disappear.
16.Combines effects of all gates.Can wipe out whole cities with ease.Unaffected by time.After about 10-15 minutes he will pass out.Unless he finds a way to get more energy.All spells and attacks increase in power tenfold.The eighth gate uses a large amount of energy.He can freely travel to heaven and hellTwo triangular stripes run down his back and markings cover his arms.His eyes glow dark red and he grows more violent.Two auras will be added to his own and cover his body,the aura of God and Satan.He will completely give in to instinct after ten posts on the 16th gate.After 15 posts he will completely pass out.(3 posts per gate not including 15,NOT INCLUDING POSTS MADE BY THE OPPONENT.)
Cool-down : 20 posts
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:50 am

Disapproved. No one can control heaven or hell. Unless demon or angel. You cannot have the strength of a god nor satan. They are too op and to easy to activate. Making them to op. If you even want a 2nd consideration nerf all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gajeel Volk Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk Spells   Gajeel Volk Spells Empty

Back to top Go down

Gajeel Volk Spells
Page 1 of 1