Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
fletcher RENs spells EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
fletcher RENs spells EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
fletcher RENs spells EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
fletcher RENs spells EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
fletcher RENs spells EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
fletcher RENs spells EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
fletcher RENs spells EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
fletcher RENs spells EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
fletcher RENs spells EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
fletcher RENs spells I_vote_lcapfletcher RENs spells I_voting_barfletcher RENs spells I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
fletcher RENs spells I_vote_lcapfletcher RENs spells I_voting_barfletcher RENs spells I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

fletcher RENs spells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

fletcher RENs spells Empty
PostSubject: fletcher RENs spells   fletcher RENs spells EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:03 am

All spells used by keita.
Sustains more damage by boosters untill eyes are stolen
Cannot use any ability's that require "demon eyes" untill Keita's eyes are stolen.
Does not know any lightning affinity.

Name of Spell(s): void magic:void
Type: void
Effect(s): a void of any sise that leads to any place that fletcher has seen or can remember. Anything that goes in the void will come out the other end.People can transport using voids but sustain damage afterwards
Passive or Active or Continuous: active
Verbal or Non-Verbal: non verbal
Weakness/Cost will eventually inflict damage upon the user. Only one type of void magic can be use at a time

Name of Spell(s): void magic: weapon
Type:void
Effect(s): fletcher has many items stored in the void asking as around the world. Opening a void he can pull an item from it. Be it a weapon. Or even food. Even Keita's slayer weapons can be pulled from the void but 1 turn is added to their summoning time.
Passive or Active or Continuous: active
Weakness/Cost eventually damages the user. The more items pulled from the void the more damage. only one type of void magic can be used at a time

Name of Spell(s): void magic: cage
Type: void
Effect(s): opening only the entrance to a void fletcher can trap someone in te void. A place of non existence where none can escape unless allowed.
Passive or Active or Continuous: actor
Weakness/Cost each activation fatigues the user. To sustain the spell fatigues the user. The victim is only trapped untill the spell is used again or another void spell is used. Eg- I trap a angel in the void. He cannot escape by any means. (In the same thread or another thread) I use cage or another void magic spell. The exit to the void is opened for the victim. So you can not trap more then one thing.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

fletcher RENs spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: fletcher RENs spells   fletcher RENs spells EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:05 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

fletcher RENs spells
Page 1 of 1