Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Asami's Weapons EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Asami's Weapons EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Asami's Weapons EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Asami's Weapons EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Asami's Weapons EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Asami's Weapons EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Asami's Weapons EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Asami's Weapons EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Asami's Weapons EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Asami's Weapons I_vote_lcapAsami's Weapons I_voting_barAsami's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Asami's Weapons I_vote_lcapAsami's Weapons I_voting_barAsami's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Asami's Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

Asami's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Asami's Weapons   Asami's Weapons EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Name of Weapon: Crimson Calamity
Image/Description: The Blade in my character’s right arm. Weighs 12 lbs., and has a piercing strength of 10 tons.
Effect(s): Able to tear any defense asunder, up to 10 tons of resistance. If stabbed into the ground, a cyclone is summoned from the point of impact. Can block any attack, including magic attacks.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: I cannot fly for five minutes if I summon up a cyclone, and depending on the intensity of the cyclone, may not be able to use my blade for a while. If the weight of a defense is past 10 tons or remotely close (8.5 tons), the blade breaks after the defense is down, and I have to take 10 seconds to reforge it. With each reforge, I weaken a small amount. The same goes for the defense. If the sword was attacked by magic, I take a slight amount of damage.
Type: Offensive and Defensive.
Class of Weapon: A

Name of Weapon: The White Lotus
Image/Description: http://www.hdwallpapersfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/White-Lotus-Flower-Wallpapers0.jpg Two white lotus flowers placed on backsides of hands.
Effect(s): Once equipped, the petals expand into mini blades that can either act as a saw, or be shot out in a wide radius. The tips are dipped in poison.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: The petals can only be shot out in dire circumstances, and can only have a radius of 2 feet. Must manually reload each petal before any use can be made of it again, be it shooting petals or use as a close range saw.
Type: Defensive
Class of Weapon: B

Name of Weapon: Heaven’s Feather
Image/Description: A serenely deep blue feather, found off of a phoenix that I nursed back to health. Only one of its kind; and can only be found on that bird.
Effect: Enables that weapon to channel Holy thunder capabilities.
Drawback: Can only be used for 3 minutes before the feather is completely used up, and can’t be used for an hour afterwards.
Type: Supplementary
Class of Weapon: B

Name of Weapon: Mosin Nangant Mark 5
Image/Description: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8plEzSVTZRMAOFeJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIydWpkb2g1BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM1NjgxN2RmMjliODBjOGQwNzhjYmQxMzg0MmIwMDEwYwRncG9zAzgEaXQDYmluZw--?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DMosin%2BNagant%2Bsniper%2Brifle%26n%3D60%26ei%3Dutf-8%26y%3DSearch%26fr%3Datt-portal%26fr2%3Dsb-top%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D8&w=1024&h=283&imgurl=www.dandbmilitaria.com%2Fimages%2FP%2FDSC00101-03.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dandbmilitaria.com%2FDeactivated-Mosin-Nagant-Sniper-Rifle-SN.-250.html&size=58.1KB&name=Deactivated+%3Cb%3EMosin+Nagant+Sniper+Rifle+%3C%2Fb%3E%23&p=Mosin+Nagant+sniper+rifle&oid=56817df29b80c8d078cbd13842b0010c&fr2=sb-top&fr=att-portal&tt=Deactivated+%3Cb%3EMosin+Nagant+Sniper+Rifle+%3C%2Fb%3E%23&b=0&ni=600&no=8&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=12goncc8s&sigb=149dpojhl&sigi=11f3nqt6l&sigt=11e63io74&sign=11e63io74&.crumb=NCB4WcrjFBe&fr=att-portal Holds seven rounds per clip.
Effect(s): Has the ability to change elemental attributes of each bullet in the cartridge. (Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Heaven, Darkness, Oblivion) Can pierce an enemy defense like a knife cuts through butter.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: Can only be used for 5 posts until broken. If broken, can no longer be used in any post until repaired. If any shot is missed, I take damage for that element, so I have to be really picky when it comes to the affinity of a single shot.
Type: Offensive
Class of Weapon: C
Back to top Go down

Asami's Weapons
Page 1 of 1