Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The New Demon Overlord  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The New Demon Overlord  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The New Demon Overlord  EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The New Demon Overlord  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The New Demon Overlord  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The New Demon Overlord  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The New Demon Overlord  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The New Demon Overlord  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The New Demon Overlord  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The New Demon Overlord  I_vote_lcapThe New Demon Overlord  I_voting_barThe New Demon Overlord  I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The New Demon Overlord  I_vote_lcapThe New Demon Overlord  I_voting_barThe New Demon Overlord  I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The New Demon Overlord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

The New Demon Overlord  Empty
PostSubject: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:24 pm

After a short rest in his estate, a grin on Echo's face appears. It was just recently that he had killed the previous Satan, and now, there would be no demon that led under that heirloom: it was now the ancestors of hell that ruled this territory! Finally, a new Echo could awaken, though he was now deadlier than ever.

Walking out of the estate, and eventually to where most other demons resided, Echo lays down the law. With Keita's blood on his sword, the new overlord says:

Dear Fellow Demons of Gallia,

Satan has perished, and so comes the end of his table- by my very sword. To all who worship the beast, I shall belittle you. From this point onwards, I grant thee new life! Live for my sake, and do as you wish. No longer will you be frightened by the supposedly-eternal Satan, or anything at all! If anything, you should fear the demons around you, for if you dare provoke us, we will kill thee! That's who we are, after all! With the slightest bit of cooperation that lives in me, I bestow it upon you! Let us be the fearsome ones, and eventually, the almighty over Gallia. Join me, demons of Gallia!

No longer did Echo have a purpose for being silent, for he was now a leader. If anything, he could be an enigma towards other nations, but here, he would be the Father. The dawn of a new beginning now engulfs the world in flames (figuratively), for now the throne of it all would belong to the darkest- the demons.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:04 pm

A slender demon dressed in black, accented in orange, a ring of swords upon his back stepped forth from the crowd of cheering demons. They fell silent for a moment to allow his words to be heard by all. "I am Shikyo, named for Death, and I pledge my loyalty to you." he fell to one knee and bowed his head in respect to the new Leader of Demons.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:08 pm

Echo watches as the first demon approaches him and bows. Easily said, this man looked dark, and more importantly, just as deadly as he spoke of. "Your loyalty is honoured." Echo states, "And please, do not bow. I am your leader, not your Highness." A grin now appears on Echo's face. "However, I do wish to see why you're known for death. May you provide me evidence now or later." Echo remains in his spot, about 20 feet away from this other demon. Nine swords; all designed differently- Echo could only guess that they all possessed different powers too, and it impressed him.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Skikyo stood and looked Echo in the eye, "Upon my birth my mother died thus, my father named me Shikyo. After years of resentment towards him, I took his life as well. Also." Shikyo disappeared and reappeared behind him, "I believe you are familiar with this spell."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Echo is slightly more impressed as a demon normally stood loyal to his father; sometimes over their leader. As he heard words spoken behind him, he uses Arc of Time to flash five seconds into the future, but now 30 feet in front of Shikyo. "What spell?" Echo asks, the grin on his face darker. He was slightly ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Shikyo frowned at him. "I supposed you didn't recognize that spell. Perhaps this one then?" Shikyo activated Dark Booster to increase his physical prowess ten fold. The increase in power was made obvious by the floating pebbles that rose around his feet.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Echo's grin faded, his face becoming nothing but serious as he now witnessed something quite interesting. "You inherited Keita's spells?" Echo confirms, "Did that man have one last breath to give them to you?" Echo now began to see how powerful this demon was. If these powers weren't given to him, then he most likely took them for himself. Echo was curious if this man had many spells unique to himself. Perhaps his swords substituted, in this case.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Shikyo laughed aloud. "That man killed his own lover and you think he gave me these spells of his own will? I thought you knew him better."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:47 pm

"Truthfully, that man did not have a lover." Echo explains, "Satan was strange enough to have what seemed to be two personalities. One moment, he loves Elincia; the next, he loves death." Echo laughs with Shikyo as not many knew this. "So, speak to me, demon. What is your goal?" Echo asks.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Shikyo shrugged his shoulders, "I don't really have a goal. I just wander around and create general chaos whenever I choose."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:59 pm

"So we have much in common, then." Echo responds, "Perhaps you can help me takeover the other nations- if that is to your liking, at least." Echo notices how much time has passed, yet only one demon appeared before him today. "The only goal I have is to rebuild the world. Simply put, I believe other nations have screwed it up, and need to be punished by us demons."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Shikyo smiled at him, "Sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:04 pm

"Name your nation, and I'll have it perish." Echo remarks, feeling quite at ease with himself. "Your swords seem bored." Echo adds jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:07 pm

Shikyo chuckles. "It matters not to me. Lead and I shall follow."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:15 pm

"Very well." Echo replies, "To the Angels..." With this, Echo vanishes via the Arc of Time, forming a time paradox that'll send him to his desired location respectively, and in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Demon Overlord    The New Demon Overlord  Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Demon Overlord
Page 1 of 1