Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Pod Down (closed) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Pod Down (closed) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Pod Down (closed) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Pod Down (closed) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Pod Down (closed) I_vote_lcapPod Down (closed) I_voting_barPod Down (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Pod Down (closed) I_vote_lcapPod Down (closed) I_voting_barPod Down (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Pod Down (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Ausmidius was in his cargo ship away from earth until an Asteroid hit the bridge and rendered the ship mostly useless causing it to go off course and break up to earth. Ausmidius had gotten to one of the escape pods in time to get out of the situation. His pod hurtled towards Earth while most of his ship burned up in the atmosphere. Several chunks of it were dispersed across the lands. His pod was directed towards the land of Gallia. His pod came in low and took out the chimney of the pub and several trees while burying itself in the terrain leaving him trapped in the cabin of the pod.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:27 pm

I was out for a Midnight ride on my motorcycle smelling the fresh night air until I see something fly in from space...I notice that it was heading in the direction of the pub "uh..oh...this can't be good." I arrive at the pub and see the amount of destruction to find a space junk of some sort... I walk over telling the people (who had emerged from the pub to see what the commotion was about) to stay there... "Space Junk huh?" I touch it and burn my finger "Ouch that's hot!" I waved my hand to get the burning to stop and I take a walk around the metal hunk of Junk, few seconds later I spot what looks like a hatch. I walk over to the pub and asked if they had a shovel and a crowbar.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Ausmidius awakes from the shock of impact in small moments, grabbing his weapons from the lockers on board the pod. He mutters quietly," God.. Why did this have to happen.." Then goes over to the hatch of the pod and tries to open it, failing. He slammed the door once and muttered to himself, "Maybe there's actually intelligent life here.. Maybe they can get me out." He sighs and sits on one of the chairs holding his gun at the ready, and waits for the hatch to open, "Just one of those days."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:55 pm

After about an hour of digging I finally reveal a handle I keep digging to fully uncover the door I pull the door open flashlight in hand I look inside.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Ausmidius makes himself look deactivated, with his gun in an easily ready position, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Wandering into the pod I look around to find what looks like a robot of some kind "whats this?" I approach unarmed I wave my hand in front of the head and snap my finger a few times "who would you be?" I ask quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

He makes himself clear that he's active and holds his gun up to Quindaro's chest with his plasma blade at ready, "I'm more concerned about why you're in my pod... and what you are."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:26 pm

I rise to my feet slowly "My name is Quindaro and you crashed near the local pub..." I gulp down a mouthful of spit "...I thought this was a piece of space junk...so I investigated and found you here..."
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Sits still and silent for a moment, "Seems valid." He lowers his gun and puts the blade in his jacket. "Where are we?" he says while standing up and looking at Quin.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:32 pm

I walked out of the drop pod with him "You good sir are in the land of Gallia!" I turn towards him and hold out my hand "I didn't catch your name...."
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Ausmidius mutters something to himself, puts his gun in his jacket, then looks at Quindaro, "I'm Ausmidius and, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:41 pm

I shake his hand firmly "Quindaro's the name!" I said with a cheerful tone. I start walking towards the pub motioning for him to come with.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Ausmidius just looks at him for a moment. His mask pops off, exposing a more human-like robotic face, "fine." Then starts walking towards the pub.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:50 pm

We make our way into the pub and it had gone back to normal I sit on the barstool "You know you'll have to pay for that chimney..." the bartender said to Ausmidius "I'll cover the bill Jack....he just got through a crashing into the earth..." I order a root beer float "just put the chimney on my tab and I'll pay it off...."
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Ausmidius sits next to him, "Thanks." He glances around the room, checking for anything that he found out of the ordinary and mumbled to himself, Just one of those days... otherwise, hes silent.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:40 pm

I look at him "so..whats your story?" I had a root beer float ordered for him also
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:16 pm

He just glances around, "You don't need to know... It's none of your concern... At the moment."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:19 am

"Touchy subject I see..." I glance at him "Perhaps at least tell me where you came from..." I take another drink and waited for an answer "skeptical on whether he can trust me or not..." I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:28 am

"Its not a touchy subject. I just don't know you or the area yet. It's learning who and who not to trust. And.. I come from Dimiourgia." He's being cautious about information. He doesn't know how people would react to it, or honestly how most of them just shrug off the fact that a drop pod crash landed right outside the building. Ausi' thought it should've at least sparked a little concern in the mood. He keeps wondering whether or not this is a normal occurance here... And the thoughts go on.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 am

I chuckle "looks like people are taking interest in your pod there" I say as people who were sobering up were taking interest... "they're used to this kinda thing... I told them to back off till I searched it" another minute later a scrap of metal from the atmosphere flew through the window at great speed and passed past my head by just a few inches and stuck in the wall...
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:52 am

I crack a small grin, "There's gonna be danger over this region for awhile.. Knowing the size of the ship." A small realization had come to him. Part of it made him happy, the other made him disappointed and edgy. The thought of the chaos the ship would cause when crashing into a populated area would make him laugh, but at the same time he would have nowhere to go to. "So, that's normal?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:55 am

I take another drink of my float then nod "pretty much..." me being a vampire my movement speed is 5x that of a regular human so I could see it coming and dodge it with literally no effort.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 am

I sit there to think a moment, "so.. you never answered me back on the ship... What are you?" His sensors haven't ever scanned a vampire. As far as he knew, they were just myths.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:12 am

I look at him "well I'm a Vampire" I say while opening my vest to show 6 vials of blood. I button my vest back up "what about you? what are you?" I say after taking another drink
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:17 am

I try not to look surprised and manage to only raise an eyebrow, "I'm a demon, despite the appearance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pod Down (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Down (closed)   Pod Down (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pod Down (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next