Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) I_vote_lcapHomebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) I_voting_barHomebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) I_vote_lcapHomebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) I_voting_barHomebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) Empty
PostSubject: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:45 pm

I was in my cottage and I had just got done building an extension on the side of the house and I put a bench outside so I could work and clean the meat I hunt "Finally done...." I wipe the sweat off my forehead and head inside and cooked up some banana bread and various other things.

Last edited by Quindaro on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:38 pm

I walk up to Quin's cottage and knock on the door.I had a few tools that he might need incase he needed to build something.I also brought some vegetables from my garden that I had too much of."Hey brought some stuff for ya.Sorry to come on short notice."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:57 am

I answer the door "Hey Gajeel!" I take the veggies he brought and put them in the fridge "Thank you I was going to make stew later anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 am

"Cool,I just stopped by since I had nothing to do.You need any help with anything?"I walk in and notice a change.The cabin looked bigger."Did you do any renovations on the cabin?It looks bigger."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:55 am

I put a pot of water on "Yea I've been doing some renovations lately" I look at him "wanna stay a while? I've got some Banana bread in the oven..."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:58 am

"Sure I guess.Hey I can speed up that bread if you want me to.It will taste the same."He looks around the house."You did a good job.I don't see any cracks,gaps,or anything done wrong."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:11 am

I sit down on the couch "Well I built this cottage so it's gotta be perfect..."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:19 am

"Well you did a good job I'll give you that.How long did it take you to build this place?" He looks around admiring how well the lace was made.Just as good as his just not as much stuff.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:24 am

I smile "Not very long, I had the materials shipped out here... and built it all...with a little help here and there." I get up and get out my Metal Stein and pour coffee into it. "sooo good..."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:27 am

"Hehe,it took me a couple hours since i had to make the parts by hand.I used alchemy so it was way faster and cheaper.It's fun too."The smell of coffee filled the air.It was one of his favorite smells.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:28 am

"You want some?" I pull out a stein...
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:32 am

"Sure,I love coffee,Thank you."He gives Quindaro a humble and friendly smile.He hates taking things from other people even if they are offered to him.But seeing it's his friend,he accepted it.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:36 am

I get Gajeel a large cup of coffee "here you go..." I set sugar, and creamer on the coffee table. I sit down and drink my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:40 am

Gajeel grabs a little bit a sugar and begins drinking coffee."Thank you.It's good."He felt a little awkward so he tried his best are starting a conversation."So anything interesting going on?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:46 am

I pull out a map "I've mapped out the whole forest from here..." I point to the center "...to 20 miles out from my cottage." I look at Gajeel "How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:51 am

"Well I had this one job that made no sense whatsoever and it was just crazy.The part that was truly crazy was the fight I'll tell you that."He looks at the map."Hey I can help you map the rest of the forrest.I know this place like the back of my hand."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:42 am

After retrieving another artifact that had been stolen by theives, Masaaki flew over the forest. It was early in the morning, so the dew was fresh and new. The scenery was fantastic. A small smoke stack drifted slowly upwards in the distance and he remembered that's the area where Gajeel and Quin meet occasionally. He then decided to drop in and visit whomever was there. He flew, descended to ground level, and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:44 pm

I answered the door to find Masaaki "Good afternoon to you Masaaki. Is there something you need?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:11 pm

"Nothing much, just wondering what you're up to nowadays." He replied, wondering who else could be there. "Do you have any coffee grounds by chance?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:01 pm

I look at Masaaki "sure just let me go get some" I invite him in for a spell and i head into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:25 pm

I take his invitation and follow inside. "Hey Gajeel, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:43 pm

"Nothing much.I just came to give Quin some tools and veggies.He's also making banana bread!"He smiled then turned back to the television as The Big Bang Theory plays on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:49 pm

I came back with a thing of coffee grinds and I give them to Masaaki and I smiled at him "There you go!" I hand him the best coffee grinds you can even get "if you ever need more just let me know cause I got a huge shipment of them last month." I see Masaaki out the door then I sit on the couch across from Gajeel and watch TV with him
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:56 pm

"Alright thanks, if you ever need any help with just about anything, you know who to call." I said, taking flight away from the home. (Hmm, I wonder what they're planning. I think I'll stick around nearby to see just what's going on around this neck of the woods.) I thought, circling the area until I found a nearby river to go fishing at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)   Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Homebody Quin (4 people along with Elincia)
Page 1 of 1