Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Drago Dragneel's Spells I_vote_lcapDrago Dragneel's Spells I_voting_barDrago Dragneel's Spells I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Drago Dragneel's Spells I_vote_lcapDrago Dragneel's Spells I_voting_barDrago Dragneel's Spells I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Drago Dragneel's Spells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Drago Dragneel's Spells   Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:58 pm

Alchemy
Scientific
Can deconstruct and re-construct the the atoms of something and make it into something else.For example if i wanted to make a make shift sword I would think about what I wanted to look like and I touch something like a rock and the rock's atoms are deconstructed then reconstructed into iron atoms and I make them take on the shape i want it to take.(Cannot be fused with magic).I have to clap my hands to activate it and then touch the material.
Can only use it once at a time.
Non-Verbal
For something to be created,something of equal value must be lost.There must be some sort of material (not including the air or water) to be able to reconstruct the atoms.

Copy Cat
Magic
Any one move or ability that is dealt can be copied once with equal strength.
Can be both verbal and non-verbal depending on what the opponent uses.
Can only copy one move at a time and the oldest thing he learned is forgotten.User becomes a bit more fatigued and he loses energy equal to the energy used by the castor plus the energy he uses to activate the copy.

Clones
Magic
Makes 1 or more copies of the user depending on the amount the user needs and how much energy they have.
Continuous until the clones are destroyed.
Verbal and must weave hand signs.
The clones are only half as strong as the original and the clones do not have connected thoughts to eachother.The more numerous the clones,the weaker each is.

Elemental Dragon Roar
Magic
Sends out a blast of either Iron,Fire,Water,Wind,Lightning,or dark energy.
Active
Verbal
Can only use one element at a time and the user has to have his/her mouth open.

Dragon Sage Mode
Magic/Physical
The users strength doubles,the eyes turn red and pupil resembles that of a reptile,long black triangular stripes goes down the users back and the outlines of the eyes are darkened.
Continuous
Non-Verbal
Requires HUGE physical strain on the users body and it can only be used for a limited time.

Great Fire Annihilation
Magic
Sends out a wave of fire.
Passive.
Verbal
User must keep mouth open and the range and accuracy is low.

7 Blades Slash Dance
Physical
Drago equips his claw blades and performs a series of quick and accurate cuts to the victims.
Active
Verbal
The blades dull out after the use and they must be re-sharpened.

Revival Flames
Magic
Heals wounds
Passive
Non-Verbal
Does not recover energy lost.

Dragon Flare Bomb
Magic
Produces a small sphere of huge energy.Once the ball is formed Drago places it in his mouth then his stomach expands as well as his jaw and it lets out a beam of destructive energy.
Verbal
Passive
Takes a long time to prepare the attack.He can't move much while preparing the attack which leaves him vulnerable.Takes about 4 posts to charge.

Last edited by Drago Dragneel on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Drago Dragneel's Spells   Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:07 am

Ok, how long in posts does it take to create the bomb, copycat is a no, sage is approved, how long does sage last, dance is approved and please give an example of the alchemY & how does it activate
Clone is approved but we have rules about clones here. A clones strength is biased of a fraction of your power devised by clones, eg- 1 clone = 1/2 2clones =1/3 and so on. So please change it.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Drago Dragneel's Spells   Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:22 am

Ok, again how long does sage mode last. And I'm not going to approve alchemy yet because of logic. It is impossible to change atomic property's... Like rock to iron, rock doesn't have any property's that compose iron, you need a knowledge on the periodic to use it by the sounds of it..
At this stage I could say 3 things, learn some science, alter it, or use it to morph current atoms, not compleatly changing them. Eg- turn a car into a sword.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Drago Dragneel's Spells   Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:28 am

Atually watch FMA and tell me if my alchemy doesn't make sense.Because alchemy deconstructs atoms down to the protons and reassembles them making them a different element.Like if you took to lego building and mix and matched the different parts into something else.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Drago Dragneel's Spells   Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:39 am

Yes, but it has a rule, in fma they say it. "They can only create elements only by manipulating the atomic make up into something else. That's how he mad a sword from the IRON in the blood in gluttony
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Drago Dragneel's Spells   Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:48 am

Fine I will make it that just let me use alchemy XD
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Drago Dragneel's Spells   Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:50 am

Ok...well ... All approved except sage mode, you still need to add the duration.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Drago Dragneel's Spells   Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:56 am

Duration about 3-4 posts depending how fierce the fight is.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Drago Dragneel's Spells   Drago Dragneel's Spells EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 am

Ok...

~approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drago Dragneel's Spells   Drago Dragneel's Spells Empty

Back to top Go down

Drago Dragneel's Spells
Page 1 of 1