Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Noel Vermillion EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Noel Vermillion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Noel Vermillion EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Noel Vermillion EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Noel Vermillion EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Noel Vermillion EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Noel Vermillion EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Noel Vermillion EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Noel Vermillion EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Noel Vermillion I_vote_lcapNoel Vermillion I_voting_barNoel Vermillion I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Noel Vermillion I_vote_lcapNoel Vermillion I_voting_barNoel Vermillion I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Noel Vermillion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Sonico

Super Sonico

Noel Vermillion Empty
PostSubject: Noel Vermillion   Noel Vermillion EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Name:Noel Vermilion
Image:Noel Vermillion E3uY2Sj
Race: Artifical Human
Class:Unspecified
Sexual Orientation:None
History:
What is known is that Noel was adopted at a young age after being found in the burning fields  by the Vermillion family. Her strong fighting and magical abilities won her a spot in the Library's military academy and she ended up in the same class as Jin Kisaragi, Carl Clover, Tsubaki Yayoi and Makoto. . One day when Noel was out in the forest, she was attacked by a strange wolf-like creature. As if answering her calls, Arcus Diabolus: Bolverk appeared on her hands. Bolverk is used to supress Noel's emotions and keep them under check, but without it she turns into a weak little girl mentally.

Noel has suffered greatly in her past. She is tasked by the  Intelligence Chief Hazama with tracking down Jin after he fled his post. However, Carl tries to kill her, Jin hates her for her resemblance to his dead sister (and also tries to kill her). Noel finds herself at a playground where she sits on a swing when she ends up running into her friend Makoto by accident. She's happy to finally meet an old friendly face in this harsh enviornment .Later, Noel hears that Jin was transferred into a hospital ship after fighting , so she goes to meet him. However, by the time she gets to the port, Jin has disappeared again, and Noel decides to look around to find him. While she continues her search, Noel finds that both Sector Seven( a organization that specializes in research) and the Library are trying to capture her. Noel runs into her friend Tsubaki only to discover that she's been ordered to kill her as well, but Noel manages to defeat her instead. She runs to the top of the Library to fight against Hazama for manipulating her friend into fighting her, but Hazama succeeds in screwing with her mind instead.He reveals, among other things, that Noel is not exactly human, but more of a copy of an experiment by some scientists who grew a little too curious about what mysteries lied beyond the other side of the Boundary, and Noel was one of those units created to find out. However, they didn't quite know when to stop. Thanks to the power of the Azure Grimoire, she is able to observe things as they truly are , but at the same time she sees some downright horrible things that threaten her sanity. After screwing with her head enough, Hazama convinces Noel to release the seals on her Bolverk. While the guns served as a useful tool for Noel's self-defense, it also turns out that they served as a limiter on her true power. With the limiter removed, Noel soon becomes transformed with the real Azure Grimoire into the form of Kusanagi called Mu-12.Obeying Hazama she heads off to destroy the Amaterasu Unit(The Amaterasu Unit (アマテラスユニッチE/span> Amaterasu Yunitto), also known as the Master Unit (マスターユニッチE/span> MasutāEYunitto). Uniquely, it lies hidden within the Boundary and can only be found by the true possessor of the Azure. Noel Vermillion is called the Master Unit's Eye,implying that the Master Unit is what confers the power of the Boundary upon an individual.Whether this means that in the future she is the one destined to wield the Master Unit remains to be seen.) something that would lead to the destruction of the world, but she was stopped.

Personality:
Noel is the definition of the "shrinking violet" archetype. She is shy, clumsy, and tends to get worked up over the smallest things. Noel is extremely self-conscious, especially regarding her notoriously flat breasts. She can be socially awkward at times, but this has actually served as an endearing trait, which earned her Tsubaki and Makoto's friendship. In spite of this, she is shown to be quite passionate and determined when motivated, and is loyal to her friends and allies.

Then there's the soft and unfettered side to her personality that shows compassion to every person and being, and how everyone is being treated. With her job out of the way, she enjoys relaxing with friends and reminiscing, nostalgically. When she cares for others' well-being, she overlooks her traits and is much more responsible.

Then there's the typical Japanese school girl syndrome about her, always late, apologizing profusely, and even her outfit looks a lot like a school uniform of a Japanese girl. All of this changes when she is reverted into her true form: Mu-12. In Chronophantasma, the experiences Noel has gone through have caused her to develop a new level of self-confidence and a determination to protect her friends.

The term Lacking Lady, by Taokaka, directed at Noel Vermillion, is one thing she can't seem to stand, though being called a boy or a man is worse. Each sets off a domino effect. The first makes her feel vulnerable and then ponder her role as a woman as she looks to other woman with bigger breasts. The second triggers a dormant volcano of emotion that is then directed at the person who makes the remark. When she is finally angry, she puts aside all shame and forlorn and builds up the confidence to abuse her title of position to call it, "Obstruction of Justice!"

Family:Edgar Vermillion (adoptive father)
Claire Vermillion (adoptive mother) where they are are unknown now.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Mate:None

Mu 12

Mu-12 is the true form of Noel Vermillion. Through Hazama's ambitions, she fused with the true Azure, and awoke as the Sword of the Godslayer Kusanagi, someone who can possibly kill a God.

Noel's physical appearance is basically unchanged in her true form, with the exception of blank blue eyes and a slight fray to her blond hair. Out of combat her outfit is not dissimilar from Nu's but features lights, thigh-high socks, and a horned helmet. In battle her armor features floating blades similar to Nu's, but reveals much more skin.

Being the Kusanagi Unit, her entire purpose is to destroy the Amaterasu unit. When she fuses with the Kusanagi sword, she gains the armor worn by Nu and Lambda, but slightly more advanced. She has the ability to summon an energy barrier using the blades in formation. She has the basic abilities of being able to hover and fly through the air and can use the floating swords in both offense and defense. Longer range powers include opening wormholes and sticking her weapons through them to attack from afar.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Noel Vermillion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel Vermillion   Noel Vermillion EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Character is approved.
Please put all armour, weapons and spells in their respective areas.
Back to top Go down

Noel Vermillion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: