Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 am

I smirk as the flame caught to her finger and began to spread up her arm with intense heat "didn't you ever learn that fire burns?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:39 am

Elincia bounded out from where she was and pinned keita to the ground before he could hurt them anymore. "STOP. THIS. NOW." I growl at him. "Before you lose something important." I then get off him and stand firm in front of the girl protective.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 am

I clutched my chest "who are..." I could hardly speak as my hart thumped inside "what is this..." I was standing now, stepping slowly towards them before falling to my knees. The flame around my arm stopped but for some reason kimikos didn't.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:49 am

Elincia watched Keita fall alarmed and rushed over to him, nudging him with her cold nose. "Keita, dear, get up.. please.. get up.." She licked his face lightly, then watched him with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 am

The breath rushed out of me and I went slack. Moments later I looked up at elincia, his eyes back to normal "sorry...I didn't mean to startle you...but um..where am I?" I inquired as I stood up and looked a the flaming girl "um........"
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:54 am

I try to put out the fire with my water burst but it flared to hot I then bring my sword that was at my side up an activate my aura of anger but don't go to strike but instead I grumble "Keita fix this so help me if she is injured" I continue mumbling stuff that can't be heard but have small amount of tears come to my eyes that could hardly be noticed unless you were looking at me from a foot away.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:03 am

I clicked my fingers and the flames went out. I then turned to aki "you don't have the guys to go me.." I said before turning back to elincia "how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:05 am

Elinica turned to her human form and looked at Keita. "Worried for you.. scared.." She looked at the ground trying not to cry. Be strong Elincia, your the leader of the laguz, show no weakness.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:10 am

I walked upto her and hugged her, holding his close to hers "I'm sorry I made you worry..I don't know what happened..." I said Golding her gently.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 am

Elincia sniffled and cried into Keita's clothing. "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 am

Walking away to the edge of the ridge I begin to mumble under my breath "what nerve that guys has" I then clear my eyes of any sign that I was crying and walk back to the group putting away my sword then turning to face Keita and smart off "you think your all that if only you hadn't come to it senses I would have took you down a few notches even if I had lost it would have showed that you are not as strong as u would like to think you are."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:17 am

Elincia turned around and eyed aki with the most rage she could. "If you would have harmed him in any way, i would cut you down and make you look like a fool. got me?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:23 am

I smiled, holding back laughter. I cleared my throat and look at ski with amusement "if I thought you could harm me severely in any way then I wouldnt have held back so much when we sparred"
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 am

"He fooled an innocent young girl who I literally just watch be 'born' into harming herself and I harmed him you would cut me down he wasnt acting right I know the guy we are friends he wasn't in his senses something took over him!" I say these with a little concern in my voice because I was worried that Keita would lose control agian but harm someone more.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:34 am

Elincia eyed the boy up and down. "You may be friends, but I'm his girlfriend, and won't let any harm come to him. Yes he did wrong, but look at him he's fine now. And i tend to be nearby at all times.. Just in case something like this happens." She then turned to Keita. "And what the hell has gotten into you? I've never seen you like that before.." Elincia put her hands on her hips, upset, but her face showed she was worried. "Do i need to get you help..?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:23 pm

"Um...unfortunately I have no idea what I am doing here...." I scratched the back of my head "I'm clueless as to what I did...sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Elincia looked at Keita. " Your darkside came out, you even thought about using your blade. You had the most wicked look on your face.. It was.. disgusting.. I had to look away, not being able to look you in the face. I had never been so terrified in my life. The girl had asked who you are and you responded with your worst nightmare Then made black flames with your fingertips, making it spread up your arms. Then aki mentioned you being friends and you laughed in his face, then talked the girl into touching the flames on your arm as you approached her, causing the flames to embrace her instead.. Then i jumped in and threatened to leave you, and you snapped back to reality..." She looked at him worried.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:17 pm

I stood there, eyes wide and arms shaking slightly "I-it must have been something to do with demon blood..." I said hesitantly, thinking it over 'please not again....' I thought with irritation and fear corrupting my thoughts
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Elincia watched Keita closely, then pulled him in for a tight hug. "It's alright"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:07 pm

- Kimiko Sakura just stands there while the events unfold. Her personality has not fully recovered as she had been in a sleeping state for centuries. She has no burn marks...not even a scratch, as if nothing happened. She stands there blankly for a while, but seeing those two together, she smilies-
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:04 pm

I recover my composure and hug elincia back "it's ok...I'll be fine"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:38 pm

Elincia looked at him worried. "I-..dont believe you.." She hugged him more tight.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:39 am

I smiled faintly, unsure my self "it's ok, I'll work it out. It is me..." I kept he close, enjoying the hug.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:14 am

Elincia clung tightly to her love. "I hope so.. I'd rather not lose anyone else.."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:33 am

- Kimiko Sakura seemed to have wandered off while all this was happening. She was 150 feet in the air holding a baby bird that fell from it's nest. Not wanting the bird to get hurt, she takes the impact of the fall, but a minute later starts climbing up the tree. After getting to the top of the 260 foot tall tree she climbs a branch and rests the bird in it's nest. She then jumps down from the tree and gives a smile as the bird is safely in it's nest. She then had wandered off once more, to where is unknown....-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)   The beginning  of a new light ( open for one other person) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a new light ( open for one other person)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next