Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now I_vote_lcapKimiko Sakura's Weapons for now I_voting_barKimiko Sakura's Weapons for now I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now I_vote_lcapKimiko Sakura's Weapons for now I_voting_barKimiko Sakura's Weapons for now I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now Empty
PostSubject: Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now   Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Name of Weapon:Angelic Staff of Light
Image/Description (preferably and image so we can tell of it better, but if you do description make sure its in fairly great detail please):
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]:When the staff appears everything becomes brighter and the user becomes stronger.The light staff is a long staff with a suspended heart with white wings on each side of it. This weapon is used mostly for casting healing spells, although upon the users wishes and emotions the staff can produce tremendous power.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]:Using powerful attacks drains magical energy
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary):All Three
Class of Weapon (A, B, or C):A

Name of Weapon: Sakura Kaze Fan
Image/Description (preferably and image so we can tell of it better, but if you do description make sure its in fairly great detail please):
Spoiler:

Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]:Allows Kimiko Sakura to use Sakura Based attacks in Sakura-hime form.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]:Can only be used in Sakura-Hime form in spring.
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary):All Three
Class of Weapon (A, B, or C):B

Name of Weapon:Angelic Knight Sword of Light
Spoiler:

Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]:Holds incredible power and is used mostly to only battle large dark forces. Although if the user has great magical powers they could control the weapon only if they have mastered it. If not the effects of one slash could be disastrous.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]:The weapon fueled by the users emotions as well as the powers hidden within the user and the sword and gains the aura of the user and either boosts or weakens the users power. Although after the transformation is over the user becomes extremely tired and the outcome varies on how strong the user is.
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary):Offensive
Class of Weapon (A, B, or C):B
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now   Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Approved. ^.^
Back to top Go down

Kimiko Sakura's Weapons for now
Page 1 of 1