Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Chilling at the cafe EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Chilling at the cafe EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Chilling at the cafe EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Chilling at the cafe EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Chilling at the cafe EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Chilling at the cafe EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Chilling at the cafe EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Chilling at the cafe EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Chilling at the cafe EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Chilling at the cafe I_vote_lcapChilling at the cafe I_voting_barChilling at the cafe I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Chilling at the cafe I_vote_lcapChilling at the cafe I_voting_barChilling at the cafe I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Chilling at the cafe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

Chilling at the cafe Empty
PostSubject: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Quindaro entered the Cafe and ordered his favorite: Vanilla cappuccino. He takes a few sips sighs and says "Man gotta love this place!" after finishing he sticks around and reads a novel while he waits for his next cappuccino to come out from the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Lavi Walked into the Café. Looking around and noticing it was Fairly Packed. Lavi Sat down and ordered a Chocolate Frappe. (Sounds French)
Lavi after taking a Few sips he Scaned to room to see if he knew anyone. But then saw Man Reading a Novel. Pondering if he should start a conversation or he should stay were he is
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Quindaro looks up after his next cappuccino arrives and out of the corner of his eye he notices a stranger.
He closes his book sets it on the counter after taking a few sips he sighs leans back in his seat. "I'm beat..."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Elincia sat in the far right corner of the cafe, Vanilla Caramel Late' in one hand, and her nook in another. She was reading the "City of Bones" Series. It was one of her favorites, and always had been since the first time she read it. She giggled as she read her favorite quote from the book, and took a sip of her coffee smiling. mm.. delightful..
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:27 am

I heard someone giggle so glanced over my shoulder to see a beautiful girl sitting there "So you like reading at this cafe too?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Elincia looked up startled, not knowing someone was paying attention to her and smiled softly. "Hmm.. why yes.. I do.. I tend to come here a lot. I'll come in and order my usual, then sit, pull out my nook and enjoy a nice book. I tend to stick to series' of books though. I don't like reading just one, because I always wan't more.." Elincia then extended her hand. "I'm Elincia, leader of the Laguz."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:01 pm

I shake her hand and smile "I'm Quindaro, Hunter for the Vampires." "May I sit down and enjoy this lovely afternoon with you?" I say with the most sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:37 am

Elincia pondered for a moment then smiled back then said, "Well of course you can, I don't mind." She scooted over a little so the vampire boy can sit too.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:52 pm

I take a seat "Thank you!" I then take a drink of my cappuccino. "I swear it's days like today that make me glad that I'm alive." I looked at my watch "It's about that time." I take out a little red vial from my vest pocket and i pour it into whats left of the cappuccino and then i drink it all up.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Elincia smiled as she watched the boy pour the vile of blood into his drink. "That's a clever way to drink it without the humans getting suspicious.... Do you get hungry a lot?" Elincia looked at him with wonder.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:31 pm

I finished up and wiped my mouth "To be completely honest I only need about 2 in a day" I look at Elincia with a small grin "Plus I make it a point not to drink from a direct source..." I then put the empty vial back inside the vest pocket. "that's how multiple accounts of rogues started... Blood for Vampires as you know is a life source but also can be a drug if improperly used." I chuckled "Woops sorry for giving you regurgitated information I was just rambling on about nothing."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Elincia smiled at him. "That's quite interesting, and it's good you don't drink from the source.." She smiled once more, chuckling as she did so. "anything you'd like to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:11 pm

I think for a moment "Alright...umm....how did you become leader of the laguz?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 am

Well, my great great ancestor was originally one who brought peace to all the races.. And therefore, they thought it was fit that i too became leader and helped.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:56 am

Intrigued by her history I say "I came to Gallia to find answers on something that happend 10 years ago but I have no leads at all." I calm back down "guess I'll have to just keep looking..."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:59 am

Elincia looked at him with wonder "If you need any help at all, let me know." She smiled and her big blue eyes gleamed in the light. "I'm glad to help in any way i can"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:10 am

I look into her eyes "If you hear anything about an organization of rogue Vampires please let me know" I look at my watch "*whistles* it's time for me to go... thank you for letting me talk with you." I shake her hand one last time before going outside and zooming away on my motorcycle. In her hand after the handshake was my cell number on the back of the sheet of paper it says "call if you need help -Quindaro."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:15 am

elincia watched the boy leave then looked at the paper "His number,, hmm.. okay then."

(end of topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the cafe   Chilling at the cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling at the cafe
Page 1 of 1