Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells I_vote_lcapMiyuki Mitsuko 's Spells I_voting_barMiyuki Mitsuko 's Spells I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells I_vote_lcapMiyuki Mitsuko 's Spells I_voting_barMiyuki Mitsuko 's Spells I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyuki Mitsuko

Miyuki Mitsuko

Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells   Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:05 am

Name of Spell(s): Nekomimi Intuition
Type:Nekomimi
Effect(s): Miyuki has neko or cat like features as well as abilities allowing her to be able to run at fast speeds and light speed when scared, jump high, see in the dark, sense when people are around or near as well as their aura, and sense emotions. She can also feal the changes in her surroundings and in nature and sense when something bad is going to happen or when something is coming even though it might be kilometers away. There is a chance that she may be able to read minds...
Passive or Active or Continuous:Passive
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal
Weakness/Cost: Miyuki is very sensitive...to everything

Name of Spell(s):Nekomimi Metamorphosis
Type:Nekomimi, Miyuki
Effect(s): Miyuki has a hidden power to be able to transform into other nekomimi, neko, oe even human forms. When doing this she gains a new appearance as  well as abilities. She does not know yet how to control this power and so it works randomly or according to a situation. Later she will be able to transom into fighting forms...
Passive or Active or Continuous:
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal uh...lets go with glowing or flash metamorphosis
Weakness/Cost: She also does not know how to control the abilities...

Name of Spell(s):Sweet Treat Summon
Type:Sweets,Miyuki
Effect(s):Even though she has cat-like features and abiities, she loves sweets more than anyother food. Which is why she is able to summon any type of sweet treat. She can summon pudding, to cakes, to cookies.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:non-verbal a few sweets, Verbal for a large amount : Sweet Treat Summon(name of sweet) ~
Weakness/Cost: Limit to how many she can summon at a time.

Name of Spell(s):Chef Mastery
Type:Cooking
Effect(s):Despite her appearance and clumsy nature , Miyuki is excellent at cooking. She wants to one day open a cafe, although she can't just have sweets there. She knows how to cook many dishes and foods. Her favorite Riceballs and Curry.
Weakness/Cost: She can hurt her self while cooking, and she can sometimes space out...

Name of Spell(s):Moe Moe Kyun Heart Special
Type:Moe Moe Kyun
Effect(s): Miyuki does the uber cute Moe Moe Kyun which she can use to make a powerful beam. The different colors do different things.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Active
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal : Moe Moe Kyun...Heart Special~
Weakness/Cost:Energy Draining and might cause Miyuki to faint.

Name of Spell(s):Moe Moe Gender Swap
Type:Moe,Gender,Miyuki
Effect(s):Miyuki can gender swap a boy or girl into the opposite gender based on what she think they might look like.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal: * Moe Moe Kyun followed by a wink and :Moe-Moe Gender Swap~*
Weakness/Cost: The Transformation does not last long.

Name of Spell(s):Moe Moe Kyun Heart Barrage
Type:Moe Moe Kyun
Effect(s):When doing the Moe Moe Kyun motion, hearts appear around her and they shoot different color beams.
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Verbal and Non-verbal
Weakness/Cost: The look like fireworks and designs, so no one will take them seriously as an attack...=>ω>=

Name of Spell(s):Kawaii Moe
Type:nekomimi
Effect(s):The name speaks for itself. It's general cuteness..i think..
Weakness/Cost:none

Name of Spell(s):Laguz Friendship Pact
Type:Alliances and Friends
Effect(s):Miyuki isn't That much of a fighter even with the metamorphosed forms, so she can transform into another Laguz friend taking on the abilities and appearance of this person with their permission.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal makes more sense: Friendship Pact Transformation : (name)
Weakness/Cost: Energy is Drained after transformation is dispelled.

Name of Spell(s):Friendship Pact Transformation: Beast Tamer Chase
Type:Alliance and Friends
Effect(s):Transforms into Beast Tamer Chase which allows Miyuki to use her spells and abilities.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal
Weakness/Cost: Defined in Friendship Pact Transformation

Name of Spell(s):Friendship Pact Transformation: Angelic Buster Tear
Type:Alliance and Friends
Effect(s):Transforms into Angelic Buster Tear with Abilities and spells.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Verbal
Weakness/Cost: Defined in Friendship Pact Transformation
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells   Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Approved <3
Back to top Go down

Miyuki Mitsuko 's Spells
Page 1 of 1