Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  I_vote_lcapAssassination Contract: The Smuggler  I_voting_barAssassination Contract: The Smuggler  I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  I_vote_lcapAssassination Contract: The Smuggler  I_voting_barAssassination Contract: The Smuggler  I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Assassination Contract: The Smuggler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  Empty
PostSubject: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:47 pm

Lavi Sat and waited for Akihiko in a ally
Tsk this kid needs to hurry up this night is just fucking getting worse and worse Lavi said impatiently
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:50 pm

"Hey I heard that" I say appearing out of no where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Alright Man ur here today was shit Lavi said while handing him the Documents for the assassination contract

Name: Akihisa Kadiko
Race: Caesiums
Reward: $5,000
Picture: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  Assass10
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:58 pm

"Lead the way" I say making sure I had all my shurikens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:05 pm

alright kid Lavi said climbing up a near by building
Follow me ! Lavi said
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Following lavi I say "can u stop calling me kid it is a bit annoying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:19 pm

Alright ..... tsk your no fun Lavi said While Jumping onto a near by roof and onto another
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 pm

"Ok I'm not fun now" I say using my wings to get infront of lavi. "Did u ever think it might be because I'm on a misson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Heh well your all bisness the.... Alright Aki.... tell you what you do a good job on the Mission and ill give u a Reward better than money. Lavi said while Increaseing his speed to Get infront of Aki
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm

"And what would that reward be" I say increasing my speed to stay even with lavi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:17 pm

I don't know, mate I will ponder it when we finish our mission

Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:38 pm

"What ever." I say dropping down on my feet and start running in pace with lavi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:44 pm

Were almost there Aki a Couple more Miles, and another thing this guy is Guarded by the Templars so killing him with brute force isn't going to be a Option, we need to kill this guy Quickly and with No problems got it. Lavi said
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 pm

"I can drop the guards with my shurkens u get him ok" I say increasing my speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:52 pm

tsk soo naïve, kid do you even care about the Guard's you kill? if they have Family's? We just kill the target. no other Casualty's got it you can knock em out for the most part. and there is a reason I brought you along. this will your initiation to see if you can be a True Assassin to the brotherhood.
there are documents that this guy is smuggling into other territory's. Intell about the Caesiums Hidden arsenal and such . the Caesiums Leader is a good friend of mine he asked me to do this Mission Personally. so Were approaching the Location now are you Ready for this Aki?
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:58 pm

"I am ready and I never said I would kill them" I say taking out some shurikens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:20 am

Alright lets go!
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:10 am

Locating the target I stand on the edge of a building waiting on lavi to show up. "So what is this guy doing exactly" I ask willingto confront any of the guards if needed. "I'm here to do as I am needed ill distract the gruards u deal with the target ok"
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:16 am

I rush in, my guard's disguise serving me well. Running up to the Caesium, I grab his arm and drag him away through a maze of buildings at top speed. Gotta get him outta here! "Akihisa!" I shout to the Caesium, "Hurry up! You're a Target!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Contract: The Smuggler    Assassination Contract: The Smuggler  Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination Contract: The Smuggler
Page 1 of 1